1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV68cWXjLNA[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8cK_15EDcM[/ame]

Last edited:
Plus, the actual amount of bend in the elbow joint is minimal at best. It is never actually straight, and it ends up not really very bent.

All of which seems like a bit of a waste of time :dunno

You may be right.

A better picture of the hulk..

7914509650_f5b7b5becc_b.jpg

I guess I will pre-order this most likely this week..

Oh yeah! Great pic!!! :hi5:

I got my 2nd order in now hope can keep both and save save til he breaks out......one on flex another from bbts thank god for tax refunds... gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet......

Just want two .One for AVENGERS and one for another set up...Maybe just to guard my 89 batmobile ...not sure but he's gonna be worth it to me he's big mean and green gonna rock:rock:rock:rock if can keep both on order but 1 hulk 4 sure ...

Now you DA MAN! :bow

I'm still on the fence with this one.

To get or not to get, that is the question.

GET!!!! :nana:

If they used rubber for the arms they may as well have put rubber over those toyish looking shoulder joints. Would've made it even more awesome, that's only my opinion though. :dunno

If they used visible joints for the shoulders they may as well have used visible joints for the lame rubber arms. Would've made it even more awesome, that's only my opinion though. :dunno

^ :lol

Yeah.. sorry BC, I have to agree with K.D.

Although there's a lot of awesomeness attached to this figure, there's a ton that I'm let down by as well.

They killed the arms. :huh

I'm not putting a ton of weight in any of the pics seen of Hulk, especially regarding his color. Here are several pics from promo shot to all the cons and look at how many diferent shade of green we see. They are all slightly different shades. Photos have to be viewed with the understanding that what we are seeing may not be exactly what it will look like in hand. Although I know its all we have to go on for now, but I think we put too much importance on what we see in pics

901939_press01-001.jpg
418462_406799929382003_854622049_n.jpg

376583_400396966688966_560698141_n.jpg
attachment.php

Okay I just cant get into this figure so much. I dont know if its the hair, the molded body or what. Even with the rubber arms aside, I'm not liking it as much as I thought. They definitely NEED two heads or something. I think Im so used to seeing the varying sizes of Hulk figures that is making this a tough one.

I'm not putting a ton of weight in any of the pics seen of Hulk, especially regarding his color. Here are several pics from promo shot to all the cons and look at how many diferent shade of green we see. They are all slightly different shades. Photos have to be viewed with the understanding that what we are seeing may not be exactly what it will look like in hand. Although I know its all we have to go on for now, but I think we put too much importance on what we see in pics

901939_press01-001.jpg
418462_406799929382003_854622049_n.jpg

376583_400396966688966_560698141_n.jpg
attachment.php

The shades of green are due to a lot of things! The lighting in which the pictures were taken for one, flashes being used or not used, the color of the photos used in uploading the software and your own screens settings on your computer. A lot of people's shades of green will vary. That is the last thing that worries me about the figure.

My point was more that pics are deceiving. Whether its color, height, or whatever. How many figures and head sculpts look great in hand, but weren't done justice with pics? Rescue Cap is a recent example. Everyone who has that in hand love it to death. Yet before it was released, no one liked it much at all. Especially the HS. All based on pics.

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and PO this one, coz I really think this will be the only Hulk HT will make. (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

My point was more that pics are deceiving. Whether its color, height, or whatever. How many figures and head sculpts look great in hand, but weren't done justice with pics? Rescue Cap is a recent example. Everyone who has that in hand love it to death. Yet before it was released, no one liked it much at all. Especially the HS. All based on pics.
I'm sorry, but there's no way that Rescue Captain America headsculpt isn't also terrible in-hand. I'm sure the stellar costume goes a long way in making up for it in person, though.

I'm sorry, but there's no way that Rescue Captain America headsculpt isn't also terrible in-hand. I'm sure the stellar costume goes a long way in making up for it in person, though.

Don't take my word for it, although I do have it and think the entire figure s great. Go into that thread and see for yourself.

This is a fan pic

7917379380_dfeff3d24e_z.jpg

Back