1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NII0DM3.jpg

From the previews rumor has it that Banner and Widow hook up in Age of Ultron. Wouldn't it be interesting if they had kids? A red head She-Hulk?

SHEHULKS004_col.jpg

Or maybe just a red She-Hulk?

RED-SHE-HULK-58-MCGUINNESS-VAR-NOW-.jpg

Hulk is awesome, got him last week along with Banner. One of the few great deals during spooktacular.

It's a very impressive piece, but I'll wait for the AoU Hulk. It'll look fantastic opposite Hulkbuster. :lecture
from everything I have heard, hot toys won't be producing another hulk figure
Have you heard differently? If not, you might be waiting a long long time

Where did they say they wouldn't make a second Hulk for AoU? I imagine they'll do the entire team again.

What I find hard to believe is that they could improve much on him, such an awesome figure already.

Where did they say they wouldn't make a second Hulk for AoU? I imagine they'll do the entire team again.

What I find hard to believe is that they could improve much on him, such an awesome figure already.

if i remember correctly, someone at hot toys said hulk was too costly on their end and would probably not do another verision on him for that reason

maybe someone can correct me if im wrong, i think the info is in this thread

agree with you about how great he is. The body wont change, possible a new head sculpt(which im sure they would sell with the existing body)

5x10 is right, Howard made a comment about how producing Hulk was an overall loss or something, though I don't recall him stating they would never revisit the Hulk.

Hot Toys Hulk

Hello I know this question has probably been answered already, but I'm not about to go thru hundreds of pages in the threads to get an answer Lol! I was wondering is the Hot Toys Hulk body rubber or abs plastic? I was thinking about picking him up and adding to the collection, but I've heard over time rubber and I believe abs deteriorates over time. Thanks!

Re: Hot Toys Hulk

I have the hulk, bruce combo set. The whole body of the hulk is made of rubber. A thin rubber layer as skin on top of a metallic body framework. So its quite heavy!

Re: Hot Toys Hulk

Hello I know this question has probably been answered already, but I'm not about to go thru hundreds of pages in the threads to get an answer Lol! I was wondering is the Hot Toys Hulk body rubber or abs plastic? I was thinking about picking him up and adding to the collection, but I've heard over time rubber and I believe abs deteriorates over time. Thanks!

thats exactly what you should do...

i wasn't planning on getting this figure but I ended up getting it recently for 320 shipped, a good enough price. I didn't get it to complete my avengers lineup but more so when the Hulkbuster comes out. Good looking figure but the accessories are really very sparse.

Back