1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid for him. Total: $316.58

Wow. This thing could become a lot more valuable in the future 0.0

I preordered from TFAW a year and a month ago

Thankfully they were kind enough to keep my item till I paid it off, like 3 weeks after they started shipping. Thanks TFAW you guys rock!

Oh man I just checked the ones on eBay are all nearly $400 or more I am even more thankful I was still able to pay off my preorder (work's been hard lately :-( )

I preordered from TFAW a year and a month ago

Thankfully they were kind enough to keep my item till I paid it off, like 3 weeks after they started shipping. Thanks TFAW you guys rock!

Oh man I just checked the ones on eBay are all nearly $400 or more I am even more thankful I was still able to pay off my preorder (work's been hard lately :-( )

sucks about work been hard for you lalely! but congrats on scoring the Hulk for that Great Price!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOGj_Cnd8vc

Actually a pretty cool action feature. Hot Toys should try it with Hulk 2.0
:lol

Wow, thanks for that. What a memory it brought back
I actually had that as a kid. It was the coolest thing I had to that point in life. Sadly, the air hose that pumped him up broke off at the nipple to the Hulk, no more air induced rage:(
Still was great for the time.

I just looked this up, vintage on Ebay for $299, but they re-issued it updated.

Last edited:
Wow!!! I just got home from work and sitting in my doorstep was a massive box and this guy is Sooo much bigger than I had in my head. Even after all the posts about h being huge it just doesn't set in until you have him next to your 2yr old and they are almost the same size in height!

Haven't been this taken back by size since my tumbler arrived. He is going to become an instant legend in 1/6 collecting.

so appearently, Yuli has commented in an interview that hulk was far more costly to produce than HT first expected... and it ended up costing them money. and that becuase of this, There are NO plans for any future Hulk figures now.

So if you want a 1/6 hulk, this is your only shot.

That's marketing BS. They're creating hype so everyone buys the current version out now which judging by sales doesn't seem to be a problem. There's no way in hell HT lost money on Hulk. So instead of Hulk costing them $20 per figure, it costs them $25? Just throwing numbers out there but you get the point. Of course, they're gonna make a Hulk for Avengers 2. It's guaranteed money in the bank.

That's marketing BS. They're creating hype so everyone buys the current version out now which judging by sales doesn't seem to be a problem. There's no way in hell HT lost money on Hulk. So instead of Hulk costing them $20 per figure, it costs them $25? Just throwing numbers out there but you get the point. Of course, they're gonna make a Hulk for Avengers 2. It's guaranteed money in the bank.

Exactly. Whoever believes that is a fool.

so appearently, Yuli has commented in an interview that hulk was far more costly to produce than HT first expected... and it ended up costing them money. and that becuase of this, There are NO plans for any future Hulk figures now.

It probably cost them a lot to design these stronger articulation joints and the plastic cover molded on top.. I still think Hulk could benefit from a PPS, would save them a lot in engineering cost that's for sure. Though I have to say I really enjoy posing the Hulk figure, way more than I thought I would.

-

Well i'm glad i have 2 on the way then as this news sucks.

Have you got a link to this interview not that i dont believe you?

Yeah link?

There is absoloutly no chance in hell Hot Toys won't do another Hulk come 2015/2016 to tie in with Avengers 2, no chance in hell :lecture

exactly in order to recoup the cost they will have to rerelease considering that they already have a mold made and I cant fathom how different the hulk will be the second time around

exactly in order to recoup the cost they will have to rerelease considering that they already have a mold made and I cant fathom how different the hulk will be the second time around

See I don't know if they will make another one even if they have the molds and everything for that exact reason... What are they going to do different? I personally think if they just release head sculpts they might recoup there and if course those who own will have to get everyone the put out!

Hulk 2.0 what can be done different;
1. Head sculpt
2. no PERS
3. Fists, Gripping hands and relaxed hands. NO bendy fingers
4. Extra portrait
5. Base

The base alone to hold this beast would drive the price up substantially.

You got fists, relaxed/grippy hands with this one :huh

Well, I meant 3 sets of hands and no bendy fingers.

I'd be happy to pay a bit more to get a little more with Hulk 2.0

Haha Could you imagine a stand for this? Haha that would be huge!! I would like a angrier sculpt or a truly pissed hulk primal scream sculpt.

The bendy hands are too bad... Not ideal but I get where they were trying to go with it.

Back