1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

I meant $275 retail MSRP, not retailer discount. More like $250 for retailer discounts.

Misunderstood. I read a few posts back that AE is selling him $260 shipped. Just FYI too.

I think it's not an awesome deal, but considering the size (height and width), and the assumption that they are using better materials for the arms to avoid the ususal problems, it is acceptable. They could have certainly added a few more hands for gripping and an extra pair of pants without an increase in price.

Looks like a big toy to me as i feared. Not as epic as i had hoped. No way am i paying 300$, maybe i'll change my mind who knows.

I just saw that this was up for pre-order. There's NO exclusive for this, right?

This looks INCREDIBLE! :rock Bare bones, yes, but dang. How many of us would have killed to pay this much for a custom Hulk a couple years ago that looked this good.

I'm in. Another sculpt would have put me over the edge but as is, I'm in.

Misunderstood. I read a few posts back that AE is selling him $260 shipped. Just FYI too.

You misunderstood again. That guy used some reward points to get him down that much to. Everyone but BBTS has a flat 10% discount before shipping, so $270 everywhere. BBTS can charge more because they have a free cancellation policy whereas everyone else has a fee. So many people like being able to cancel without penality and for only $5 more its not a bad thing.

i'm assembling a team of super sculptors to scuplt a screaming hulk HS

the more I look at this the more I want it. Hulk was the best thing about the Avengers IMO.

^^^ me to, me to.

This is priced the same as Jake Sully, so here's to hoping that HT's includes some sort of accessories. Maybe a rag-dol Loki to smash around:rotfl

$300 at Sideshow, $270-$280 elsewhere. Can't complain.

^^^ me to, me to.

This is priced the same as Jake Sully, so here's to hoping that HT's includes some sort of accessories. Maybe a rag-dol Loki to smash around:rotfl

I just wish for $300 it came with a MENSA test and a tuxedo. Maybe a box of kittens like we know hulk runs around with. "Hulk pet puny kitten!'.
As I said before...

Lots of retailers are going to be carrying Hulk for reasonable prices.

Seriously SSC has got to end this NRD crap. It's not worth an extra $30 when you can reserve it cheaper somewhere else like AE.:lecture

I don't know what SSC is thinking:dunno

Lots of retailers are going to be carrying Hulk for reasonable prices.

Seriously SSC has got to end this NRD crap. It's not worth an extra $30 when you can reserve it cheaper somewhere else like AE.:lecture

I don't know what SSC is thinking:dunno

No free domestic shipping on this guy, either. Even though he's 1/6, I think Sideshow's making us pay shipping for anything even remotely larger than the usual HT offerings.

Excuse the stupid question but what store is AE?

Alter Ego comics.

But they are also charging the NRD.

I just saw that this was up for pre-order. There's NO exclusive for this, right?

Unfortunately, no.

You misunderstood again. That guy used some reward points to get him down that much to. Everyone but BBTS has a flat 10% discount before shipping, so $270 everywhere. BBTS can charge more because they have a free cancellation policy whereas everyone else has a fee. So many people like being able to cancel without penality and for only $5 more its not a bad thing.

Aw crap. Sorry about that. :(

the more I look at this the more I want it. Hulk was the best thing about the Avengers IMO.

You got that right! Puny God!!!! :lol

Back