1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6abcda73gw1e55bfpvlf5j20x90p0drz.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeet :yess: getting hulk and snake in june or by july, and batmobile might make it too uncomfirmed but pretty sure will be here. I'll be completely broke but super happy ha ha sweeeeeeeeet cant wait..........:blissy

3rd world problems figure out who's getting kicked out of the detolf cabinet some time to make room for the new guy's...

Don't get excited- HT "soon" can mean 2-3 months...remember all the previous Coming Soon group pics?

Don't get excited- HT "soon" can mean 2-3 months...remember all the previous Coming Soon group pics?

He was suppose to have pers yeah, well separate rolling eyes. They may have added another head but i can't see it. They added the repulsor hands to IM without telling us but that is hands, a whole other sculpt is a different story.

I wish his hair wasn't so high, that's about my only gripe. If they were going to add a second head a roaring Hulk would be great!

He was suppose to have pers yeah, well separate rolling eyes. They may have added another head but i can't see it. They added the repulsor hands to IM without telling us but that is hands, a whole other sculpt is a different story.

Maybe just hard to see since he's squinting so much?

wow! frankly, i wasn't planning to get the hulk but he looks too good to pass on and a great partner to mark 7 that i just got today! must resist completing the avengers lol

Maybe just hard to see since he's squinting so much?

:dunno, I guess we really won't know untill we start seeing Bloggers pics of him. Don't think i'll be picking him up anyway, sold out most places and the HK prices will be sky high. Besides the only figures from the avengers i wanted is Loki and the mark VII. The rest where kind of if i had the money type figures (which i don't, too many PO's :lol.)

Back