1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations mate!!! How long had you been on the wait list for?

I've been on the wait list for 5 weeks, and still waiting for mine to convert... hope it happens soon, starting to make me a little anxious.

Not sure, I think a couple of months. I'll bet a lot of WL reservations convert when he starts shipping.

People wouldn't be complaining as much if they'd release more pics or at least show off the box.

is there any other HT figure thats never got a window display ?

Even the 1/6 'Bat' is on display at Toy Sapiens and they're not even selling that thing :slap

People wouldn't be complaining as much if they'd release more pics or at least show off the box.

THey're afraid that people will lynch them when it's revealed they couldn''t deliver on the arms, and went to hawkeye-style elbows... it's what the prototype in toyhunters yesterday had after all.

But like cofphoto said earlier in the thread,
Well people can't ***** about them breaking now, right?

Slightly OT.

At the FAMCON dinner party, I was lucky to receive the Bruce Banner head. This is only available as gift and will not be offered for sale.

I have added a pair of glasses made from transparency film.

134239cntttnt2ktgtkdg0.jpg

134244isjpj8wwowo0p4jp.jpg

134231kkndzkw4w6mpb66g.jpg

I quickly put togehter a kitbash to see how it looks like overall. Now, I'll need to find a painter to paint the HS. Hopefully, I'll have this done before HT releases Hulk. Can't wait to display them together.

150938so1zhzo6z68v3pnm.jpg

150941a66dmfsea976kdkj.jpg

BBTS Inventory update: Down to just 25! Better hurry and order soon if you haven't already done so. Secondary market for this will be INCREDIBLE. :lecture (No pun)

Back