1/6 Hot Toys - Loki - Classic Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you jumping into threads and leaving a downer comment?

'License is definitely dead' from the Thena thread too 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Eternals wasn’t released in China for some reason so license is definitely dead.
And almost everyone is now interested in Spider-Man figures

Hot Toys hasn't not released a figure from a Marvel Studios film in 13 years. You're wrong.

Spider-Man figures are likely being held back by the studio.

Hence why we got Fennec Shand today and aren't drowning in Spidey news.

Eternals wasn’t released in China for some reason so license is definitely dead.
And almost everyone is now interested in Spider-Man figures
I think it wasnt released because of a reltionship in the film. good for disney to not cut that part though it probably was a big hit to that market.

Next to be announced? Just saw this one under Sideshows “see what’s new page”

Attachments

• 5D632CAD-ACA5-4934-8DD0-90C8020FC3B1.png
    5D632CAD-ACA5-4934-8DD0-90C8020FC3B1.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 71
I will just say that the Loki line may be one of the most consistently great lines I’ve seen out of HT. Every release, from Loki to Sylvie to President Loki and, now, Classic Loki has been absolutely stellar. I want them all. :lol

Two faceplates. Interesting. They couldn't be bothered with 2 expressions for main Loki himself? And I don't mean tongue action.

And how many times do they need to include that Loki gator? Is it the new Grogu?

You can never have too many gators. Looks like a stellar release. Not the rocket response to QS but definitely not a Peacemaker situation either.

Back