1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BJJER, The button works fine, theres just a bit of play in the hips. I dont want to return it as there are no other defects and it seems to be a bit of a lottery with QC issues (returned first one because of a loose arm and scratches). I have searched the forum and cant find any posts relating to this!

Sorry i should have replyed with the quote, not got the hang of it yet!

people is there 1 version of this HT or also a special edition?

because some people said that they dont have the missle that you can put on his right arm, but i think that if you buy this one you will get it anyway.

McHaley, I'm a big fan of your artworks, and man I am now a fan of your figure modifications! I hope you don't mind if I use your BD Mark 42 for reference. I just got mine, and I find it odd that while 42 comes packaged with the best BD accessories, the rest of his body doesn't even have any weathering unlike other armors released by HT. Might try to give him some weathering.

For the meantime here's my Mark 42 with the rest of my small IM collection

IronMen020815LR_zpss7olfnem.jpg

Thanks guys!

DasMuse, yeah Python is a good-looking figure. I'm not a big IM/HT IM fan nor am I an avid exclusive collector, but I always loved IM in black and gold so Python was an instant purchase for me. I wish he was a regular release though, as EX's are hard to find at cheap prices here in our country.

Hi guys, I just got my figure today, is there a way of telling if it is of the newer batch at all?

Many thanks :)

Back