1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1250702987_rat-fight.gif

I have had many plastic Iron Mans in the past, I received my Iron Patriot Diecast by hot toys just a week ago, and I was in AWE...TOTALLY LOVE IT. But I know it wont take away any feelings I have for these toys even for the plastic ones due to the nature of these toys are to be displayed. I might handle one of them and smile if it was a diecast, but I think Ill be happy as well if it was plastic beceause they both do the same for me on the shelf like alot of said.

I'm impressed by the weight of the IP/WM Mk II, but no more impressed by the figures than by the previous releases I own. The paint work - especially on figures like the Mk VII BD, Mk IV SP, and WM Mk I/WM SV - all elevate them above a purely plastic vs diecast comparison.

But in the back of your mind you are saying.. I'm probably going to sell that plastic one when the diecast version comes out! Lol.. Might just be me though.

Add me in hahaha and I feel the same way.
Time for Hot Toys to replace their entire line of "plastic" IronMan to "diecast" IronMan.

But in the back of your mind you are saying.. I'm probably going to sell that plastic one when the diecast version comes out! Lol.. Might just be me though.

Unless it's a better, ie more accurate representation, nope. Weight means little when it's standing on display.

Really hope this guy ships soon now that Robocop's coming down the pipe. I hate going 18 months without a new figure and then getting two just a few weeks apart; makes it hard to really appreciate the one before the second arrives.

Back