1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put this on flex (last payment coming sometime in late February), but I'll be paying in full the second it's available, if released sooner. WM Mk I and II will look pretty sick together (though I agree nothing can beat that first design, especially Special Version). Not a big die-cast cheerleader but there is something I like about this release being die-cast. Just think all the gun metal hues suit it.

So when did this get bumped to January? Did I miss OMG's pics somehow?

nope, Sideshow updated the shipping estimate last month while at the same time the iron patriot was pushed back to April. Based on that odds are they swapped production. The war machine paint app is probably easier to do and the production numbers are probably lower.

want to see photos of the real thing before pulling the trigger.

I have preordered the diecast Mark XLII and want a second figure but I´m not sure which will look better next to it...War Machine or Hearbreaker..any thoughts?

want to see photos of the real thing before pulling the trigger.

I have preordered the diecast Mark XLII and want a second figure but I´m not sure which will look better next to it...War Machine or Hearbreaker..any thoughts?

War Machine was a easy pass for me because it wasn't in the movie. I love the Heartbreaker bulkier armor ! No love for the Iron Patriot?

Anyone get shipping info/charged for him yet?

Way to early first comes HK revel then you can expect the standard 4 weeks to make it to the US.

I think we are do and upcoming releases from Hot Toys considering they have changed the schedule so much in the past month what was coming out last year they pushed it up to Dec.

So the crow get a January release what about the Rock ?

Haha, pushed forward and then back again... looks like it is scheduled to release along with the other diecasts.

My most anticipated figure from the IM3 lineup, oddly enough. From all the photos and videos I've seen I think it has a really nice finish to it, like the whole thing is really built out of metal. Hope that translate to production versions.

Helps that I don't have warmachine mk.1 so this will do nicely :)

Are these dates pretty accurate? It says War Machine and Iron Patriot are coming out in March. Seems like a diecast heavy month with robocop coming out also.

Would be interesting to see the die cast quality from HT. At least it gives me an idea of how Mk42 and IP will be. This is the first IM armor that I didn't PO.

I remember there was huge lineup to order this, but actually I was in line to order redsnapper. Prob the only one, the sales at Toy Hunter looked at me funny as if I forgot to order WM2.

Just didn't sing to me, although I liked the WM1.

Back