1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew we were going to get some specs today, I remember a year or two ago around this time when every Monday there would be some new specs. I was hoping we'd get The Mandarin this week. Hopefully next week!

Just a second pair of hands? Holy **** thats awful.

I agree too but I dont know y I still PO the Hulk back then and I guess this is the trend with Hot Toys now....launch many Ironman suits with little or no accessories because they will still sell anyway.

Apparently I am one of the many suckers who will bite on this....

Can you please put that in a
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine Mark 2

Yes, with the puny little holographic. :slap

This puzzles me.He hated the modifications Hammer made to his suit.Why would he want to summon it up in holographic form?

This is cool. The range of motion is surprising and pleasing.

I hate that it is Diecast and thus automatically getting that insane $310 price tag, but I kind of want this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope HT don't raise the price on this guy as once the "standard" price goes up...it will never come down...

This is cool. The range of motion is surprising and pleasing.

I hate that it is Diecast and thus automatically getting that insane $310 price tag, but I kind of want this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No need to put that in a spoiler tag :) Yes, they're just repaints of each other. This figure comes with 3 pair of hands though and nothing else. :slap

Re: 1/6 Scale Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

Wow die cast with like zilch!! No Cheadle sculpt? Damn this thing should not be above $300

Yeh, the price :slap I guess these things are all getting so otp expensive I just kind of see it as expensive MMS (loads of kit) vs expensive MMSD (bare boned). You get a lot of figure for the DX13, it's hard to go from that set to one of these and see it as somehow comparable. I'm on the fence with any IM3 suit tbh until I've seen the movie. I hope I don't walk out of the theatre with an unmanageable shopping list.

So am I. I'm hoping that when I walk out of the theatre I'll only want Tony and Mandarin if any at all. Is gotten super picky this year so I'm kinda of glad for the price hikes as it's easier to say "no" :lol

Sorry for your disappointment. I for one am happy to hear that spoiler. As a Marvel noob I wondered how they were going to squeeze 42 suits into 2 hours. Now I know. And I also know I can scratch this armor off my shopping list 'cause I'm not into the comics.

But how do they call this 'Movie Masterpiece'
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Costs as much as the MMS Mark VII in Belgium.. I didn't realise it was diecast cause of the "low" price.

That's good news to here. :yess:

Yeah.. After seeing the movie I'm still not buying it though, pretty frustrated.. Cheap for what it is, looks badass, but cause of the movie I have no desire for it whatsoever :/

Big pass. Cool but not $300 cool.. (not even $240 cool).

Just interested to see new poses for this as it will mean IP can also do those poses.

Really... one would not expect an EU country to get their pricing so fast, faster than Asia or SSC...

Not to say it'll not happen... but very low likelyhood.

Actually, we got them this fast for EVERY Hot Toys, I think the company that lists it is releasing prices faster than they are supposed to or something.. But shhhh don't tell anyone ;) Prices really are official, allbeit in euros and not dollars but it gives a nice estimate for you guys.

Back