1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think they will do the original WM in diecast?

I just can't justify this piece since it is identical to IP except for the paint scheme plus I like the bulkier look of the original better.

Does anyone think they will do the original WM in diecast?

I just can't justify this piece since it is identical to IP except for the paint scheme plus I like the bulkier look of the original better.

Highly doubt it, the only armor their likely to revisit in Die-cast is the Mark 3, the Mark 1 & 2 have been re-done the MK3 is the last one that still looks....well rubbish

Highly doubt it, the only armor their likely to revisit in Die-cast is the Mark 3, the Mark 1 & 2 have been re-done the MK3 is the last one that still looks....well rubbish

True but they have only done the original WM once as far as I know so it appears due for a version 2.0 and diecast would make the most sense at this point. :dunno

True but they have only done the original WM once as far as I know so it appears due for a version 2.0 and diecast would make the most sense at this point. :dunno

I would like to see the War Machine only done in battle damage from the IM2 film if they ever decide to redo the figure.

I was told this isn't even in the movie, like at all even in the background for a second. Is that true?

If so why are people shelling out $300 for it? I truely don't understand that if this is just a concept that never made it into a movie in any form.

Surely it is in the movie and I've been told wrong, yes?

I was told this isn't even in the movie, like at all even in the background for a second. Is that true?

If so why are people shelling out $300 for it? I truely don't understand that if this is just a concept that never made it into a movie in any form.

Surely it is in the movie and I've been told wrong, yes?

I don't get this question. Why does it matter if the armor is in the movie or not? :dunno

If they made a Red Avengers Hulk, people would buy it but it sure as hell wasn't in the Avengers.

I heard all the suits in this movie don't get enough screen time besides 2-3, more or less, but that's not going to stop me from buying the Heart Breaker and Gemini. I love the design so I'll be getting it.

I don't see the argument between the amount of screen time an armor gets and if it justifies buying a figure because of that. If people like the way it looks, I don't see the problem of them buying it because of that fact alone.

Why does it matter exactly if the particular suit gets enough screen time?
:google

Some HT collectors simply want pieces that represent a movie they love.
So definitely screen time is a significant factor for them. :wave

Okay, I get that and that's understandable. What I don't get is why people bash a figure or question it so much as too why other people would buy it if it wasn't in the movie or had enough screen time.

Getting the figure to represent the movie is one thing but I don't understand questioning others on how they can spend $300 on a figure with little screen time.

Why did people bother buying the secret project and milk warmachine then? Those are now going for $300-$600

Okay, I get that and that's understandable. What I don't get is why people bash a figure or question it so much as too why other people would buy it if it wasn't in the movie or had enough screen time.

Getting the figure to represent the movie is one thing but I don't understand questioning others on how they can spend $300 on a figure with little screen time.

Why did people bother buying the secret project and milk warmachine then? Those are now going for $300-$600

I guess people see it as milking, which it is. a movie masterpiece of something that never was in any movie smells more like old fashioned greed to me.

I guess people see it as milking, which it is. a movie masterpiece of something that never was in any movie smells more like old fashioned greed to me.

Yup I get that too but again if they pump out a figure that people like, I don't see that being an issue. If it's a nice design, more power to those people who like that particular line, in this case, Iron Man.

Yup I get that too but again if they pump out a figure that people like, I don't see that being an issue. If it's a nice design, more power to those people who like that particular line, in this case, Iron Man.

Honestly, I like this design too, but the fact it isn't featured in the movie at ALL turns me off and makes me not even consider it.

I'm pretty sure hot toys realises this too now, hence why they pushed it out before the movie launched in the US and do it at a lower price than other Die Cast, also adding in extras. They want consumers to blindly buy it before they saw the movie. Nice business move, pretty ****ty thing to do but out of a business perspective it really is a smart move.

Honestly, I like this design too, but the fact it isn't featured in the movie at ALL turns me off and makes me not even consider it.

I'm pretty sure hot toys realises this too now, hence why they pushed it out before the movie launched in the US and do it at a lower price than other Die Cast, also adding in extras. They want consumers to blindly buy it before they saw the movie. Nice business move, pretty ****ty thing to do but out of a business perspective it really is a smart move.

Exactly, people need to understand they're a business first before anything. I don't even think they care about us fans at all. :lol

That's why they're pumping out Hearbreaker, Redsnapper,
Igor and WarMachine before the movie even hits.

For me though, if I like the design and the way it looks, ill buy it.

I'm not too picky with it being on screen for that long or not. I understand those who view it like that. I just don't understand people bashing at those who do buy it.

Back