1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Thanks for explaining that for me, sounding much better now. :) Do you think Red Snapper would fit in a hall of armour case? I'm thinking about dust & as those have a door, well they might be better cases to have.

If you watch the video posted in this thread you can hear the WC HOA bays "squeak" when he slide one on top of the other, almost as if it takes some force to get them together.

Red Snapper does not fit in a standard HOA bay, I have both and tried it.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Red Snapper won't fit in the original HoA--he's too tall and probably too wide. The original HoA is a great piece but the inner dimensions are really only big enough for the normal-sized armors.

Whatever Hot Toys say this is still made of styrofoam it will chip (as you can see from some photos of hpt toys) and will eventually deform imagine posing this with some lights ! Hot Toys did made a mistake with this one so best we can do is not patronize this.. As you guys can see in my pre-orders that iam an Iron Man fan but i wont patronize this and hot toys might give us a better option in the future.. Might as well spend that cash recasting

If you watch the video posted in this thread you can hear the WC HOA bays "squeak" when he slide one on top of the other, almost as if it takes some force to get them together.

Red Snapper does not fit in a standard HOA bay, I have both and tried it.

Thanks for letting me know that..., well I've been put off of these now & have requested that my retailer change my order of these cases to the Igor suit figure, it's more expensive (obviously) but it's been on my ponder list for a while so the pondering is finally over. :)

Thanks for letting me know that..., well I've been put off of these now & have requested that my retailer change my order of these cases to the Igor suit figure, it's more expensive (obviously) but it's been on my ponder list for a while so the pondering is finally over. :)

If the choice was between Igor and these bays then

4871f3de9a5a3c3d84b301de45606fc2.jpg

Oh wow from a letdown product to one of the best Im figure (imho) "You have chosen wisely!" indeed! gratz bro

Thanks, hopefully it'll fit where I want it to go. lol ;)

Well thanks for posting that review, I'm still happy I cancelled my order in favour of the Igor suit, these cases are SO not worth the asking price & I'd honestly say the box it comes in is better than the case itself. lol ;)

God its so hard to understand what his opinion on it is when I have to play it on mute...

Closed-captioning would definitely be appreciated here. The truest statement he made was that HT made these for quantity not quality. No ****. They're selling you packing material.

Re: Hall of Armor, Not Just for Armor

I will admit they look nice in there. Looks nice and neat, no dust, don't need to do a pose plus it lights up! Who needs detolfs.

Back