1/6 Hot Toys - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi -Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did it.

They also put him on one of those horrible bases that bear no relation to the other Endor figures. :angryfist:
That was my immediate thought. This'll look great next to Luke and Leia...towering 3 inches above them. Looks like I'll be scanning for knock off stands on the bay...

HT ROTJ Han Solo discombobulated edition.

Looks good overall but for the love of god change the (too high, non standard, no room for feet) base and lose the waist grabber.

As for the hair, well it's been said, but I think apart from the OTT bouff, the parting seems too centered compared with the film stills. Maybe that's throwing it off, but at least it's not artisan gimmicky push the price up bad.

I'll take what I can get at the point, as long as there is no HF tax on the price.

That was my immediate thought. This'll look great next to Luke and Leia...towering 3 inches above them. Looks like I'll be scanning for knock off stands on the bay...

I might get away with it by placing some of my rock/foliage scenery pieces in front of the base, so it looks like he's standing on a rise.

No editing needed. They already gave him a beard in Battlefront 2 :lol

IMG_1974.jpeg

This is awesome.

Been so long since a Han release, so many new collectors (and obviously old) will be so happy about this, especially the prices that ANH Han goes for.

The only thing I like about this is that it shows they can still do Han Solo figures. Everything else is blah. Hair is weird, headsculpt expression is weird. I see what they're going for, but I want neutral expressions on my figs. Fingers crossed for a new ANH version or ESB, or a new "young" Indiana Jones.

It just looks like a reissue of the original Han with a new head and hands. At least this time the body is a little more appropriate.

Holy crap, is this an actual Endor Han I see before me?? I think he looks really good. Likeness is maybe about 90% there, but that's a lot higher than the ANH sculpt. And I like the hapless, "who me?" expression they're going for, which fits his whole persona in ROTJ and the one character trait they gave him.

And yeah he did have some serious 80s helmet hair in that movie, so I think they captured that well.

Back