1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deluxe ROTJ version is still superior. Sculpt and robe is best thing about this set. A DX letdown but I’m still buying.

Another option if you have the ROTJ.

IMG_3305.jpg

Yeah. Tough to keep excitement up when releases average 15-18 months from PO to release. This thread will jump to 100+ pages easily once people get theirs in hand.

Excitement will be huge once it gets closer to release. I don't have a Luke so it's definitely the pre-order I'm most excited about.

I made my own version of this, well, I made a lot of versions but have two for myself lol.

This one has a wired robe and I tailored a full long sleeve shirt more similar to his ANH shirt or a gi.

Attachments

• 3ADBE4C1-2D7A-4A2F-9E49-5B8439144A08.jpeg
    3ADBE4C1-2D7A-4A2F-9E49-5B8439144A08.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 0EA0C61C-A19E-44D7-A141-A30B6E0C49CE.jpeg
    0EA0C61C-A19E-44D7-A141-A30B6E0C49CE.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 88

Absolutely phenomenal!

We have 35 pages on him, and he is at least 10 months away.

Not much to talk about after the initial hype and pre-order.

Fair enough! I'm just a huge Luke fan and absolutely lost my mind when I saw Season 2's finale. So I guess I'm still incredibly pumped about getting this.

I have both the original ROTJ Luke and the Deluxe Ver. If only they combined the two into a true DX series with better tailoring for the 1st one, it would have been the PERFECT package.

For this, it's just a bit sad at how the DX line has went... The lack of accessories etc aside (perhaps they could have given us more effect pieces like when Luke chucked a Death Trooper head etc), hopefully the packaging and final figure lives up the DX reputation.

I really wish HT would post some shots showing if this is compatible with hair pieces from the Jedi figures, it can only benefit sales if it is so if they work on this sculpt, you would think they'd show it off and you'd think they would plan it for that option.

All I want is the head, it's a significant upgrade over the Jedi sculpt.

Back