1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the deluxe ROTJ Luke. Is this worth getting? thanks

"Because he's the hero Star Wars fans deserve, but not the one they got in the Sequel Trilogy. So we'll buy him. Because he can complete a worthy display. Because he's our true hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Jedi, like his father before him.

LS sm.jpg

"Because he's the hero Star Wars fans deserve, but not the one they got in the Sequel Trilogy. So we'll buy him. Because he can complete a worthy display. Because he's our true hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Jedi, like his father before him.

View attachment 551083

And Tosche Station's most loyal customer!
But seriously I am way too excited for this figure, I feel like a kid again.

This is dumb, but I just noticed something while watching the Luke scene. They changed the position of the triangle ring on his lightsaber! Its now on the opposite side of the hilt.

I've always hated how it hung on his belt because the block faces inward, and I was saying out loud while watching the scene "Oh now you're gonna try to hang the lightsaber on your belt and its gonna jut off your leg cause of the stupid blo-OHTHEYCHANGEDIT?!😮" I don't know how I missed it the first time.

So now it lays flush (as it should've been imo) A minor change but a significant impact on how it looks

HiFm13n.jpg

KWek7gO.jpg

This is how it normally looks for ROTJ. (not my pic)
Oqenlcp.jpg

Nice catch. That always bothered me as well. I usually rotate the lightsaber with the block facing forward, hanging the triangle sideways on the hook. It's a balancing act and it falls down with the slightest movement, so this is a very welcome change.

I don't think Hamill's even clipped on with the tri ring. Looks like he might have had a clip version for specifically for hanging off the d ring.

Seems like the v2 fastened to the hook and the hero clipped on to the d-ring?

ztv0eewqnqj51.jpg

DaZQ8uZX1aWjvEWuKOZ3ynCh61JV1Ph7bOua4Za5BgU.jpg

Yeah I found an original. It's photoshopped. My bad. Seems like every time he has it clipped on, which is hardly ever, it's the v2 which has the ring in a different place.

s-l1600.jpg

I know OT has so many variants and inconsistent costume elements but this is something I never knew until now that there are two attachment points on Luke’s belt. I always thought it was D ring for OT and covertec(h) for PT.

Last edited:
Got a $20 off coupon from a recent purchase so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. You have to get the specific edition that is listed. PO'd Batman XE already and I couldn't let the $20 slide. Rewards worked with it too.

Last edited:
Isn't that the same outfit he wore in Mando but without the cloak? Or are you asking for a closed eyes sculpt?

Back