1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great! How did you make that?
I just use my spare Sideshow blade and measure out length of HT one to my sideshow then cut it to match HT length.
With abit of sanding down the bottom shaft and shaving off with a crafting blade until you can fit the blade on the HT Hilt

Hmmm…never had that wisp on mine..didn’t even notice that

A cinematic what if …

Look like yours may have broken off in the box if you bought it new, Guyver. I can see the ridge on your photos where the whist would have been. Not a huge loss, to be honest, but a noticeable one.

IMG_3095.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry if this was mentioned, don't feel like looking through the posts, but the 10% off hot toys coupon works for Luke. The deluxe and the regular. As well as the $25 off contest promo code, but obviously you'd wanna use that 10% off

For me, the included hairpiece best suits that unforgettable moment from the season two finale, and that’s what I want represented in my display. That said, I can definitely see utilizing this fantastic headsculpt for the ultimate ROTJ look.

I noticed on my luke his lightsaber hilt's D ring is on the opposite side which doesn't allow it to sit flush on his hip. This seems like HT **** up because they got it right on the promo pics or is it just me.
luke-skywalker-deluxe-version-special-edition_star-wars_gallery_61084be5da7d8.jpg

I noticed on my luke his lightsaber hilt's D ring is on the opposite side which doesn't allow it to sit flush on his hip. This seems like HT **** up because they got it right on the promo pics or is it just me.View attachment 640876
For whatever reason HT always got the positioning of the ring on the saber wrong . All HT Jedi Luke’s saber rings are on the wrong side , I learned to accept it by now, interesting though in his actual Jedi garb , Luke never used the hook on the belt for the saber , it was always attached by the ring next to it

This figure will always represent the moment my mate decided to post Luke’s epic return in his Facebook story the day that episode aired so it totally ruined the surprise for me.

The Sideshow 10% off code doesn't seem to work for the non-deluxe exclusive Luke. I guess I have to wait for him to be in stock.

Back