1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7492B2F1-71A8-43A6-AE49-D28F8F6F9DB7.jpeg

Attachments

• 7492B2F1-71A8-43A6-AE49-D28F8F6F9DB7.jpeg
    7492B2F1-71A8-43A6-AE49-D28F8F6F9DB7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Should I be naughty and get a second Luke to display without the cloak and outer robes like the scene from BOBF? I'm seriously tempted.
I'm getting 2. One to display with the hood and saber and one to sit with Grogu.

Got to open Luke yesterday as he arrived and it's an amazing figure. I think it's to bad this had to be the last figure with the switchable arm with lightsaber, a USB powered one would have been better but oh well. I will say the sculpt is completely masterful, this is probably one of the best likenesses I've seen in hand.

Last edited:
KG will finally be shipping
Got my invoice
Which version did you get?
They got the deluxe special edition in stock awhile ago (which was never offered for PO) but I ordered the standard Deluxe.

I’m no stranger to KG forgetting to send me figures I PO’d so always have to keep an eye on when other collectors are receiving their orders.

Which version did you get?
They got the deluxe special edition in stock awhile ago (which was never offered for PO) but I ordered the standard Deluxe.

I’m no stranger to KG forgetting to send me figures I PO’d so always have to keep an eye on when other collectors are receiving their orders.
I pre-ordered the deluxe

Right out of the box….quick hair swap…This is my Jedi Luke and possible FOTY IMO

Love the new ratcheted TT body they went with

Love the PERS:horror

Which hair sculpt is this? The only Jedi Luke hair sculpts I recall off the top of my head have the little wispy piece of hair near the part.

Which hair sculpt is this? The only Jedi Luke hair sculpts I recall off the top of my head have the little wispy piece of hair near the part.
It’s the hair from the previous Jedi Luke…not the one with wind slept hair/Endor combo ..I missed that one…this is the first HT Jedi Luke hair ..works perfectly with this IMO

I’m spoiled in a good way with so many options for display

ROTJ

Or Mando style

Trust me fellow freaks..in hand you want to keep your pre orders , even if you got the previous ones..the ratcheted body works great for this Luke

And of course just using the previous version with this head swap

Last edited:
I realized how crazy it would be if they did Luke for the 40th anniversary of ROTJ and it had this sculpt and another newer one with slight open mouth, new improved body, outfit and USB lightsaber plus I'd probably still get it as this is different enough to not feel it was a waste.

It’s the hair from the previous Jedi Luke…not the one with wind slept hair/Endor combo ..I missed that one…this is the first HT Jedi Luke hair ..works perfectly with this IMO

I’m spoiled in a good way with so many options for display

ROTJ

Or Mando style

Trust me fellow freaks..in hand you want to keep your pre orders , even if you got the previous ones..the ratcheted body works great for this Luke

And of course just using the previous version with this head swap

Interesting. I have MMs429 and I have the wisp. Maybe it’s there on yours and not as “separated” as it is on most I’ve seen.

In that case, I’ll have to message them. Has yours actually shipped yet?
I PO’d in full so would only be notified of anything once they actually get the stock in and prep the shipping label.
I received the invoice and status changed to : shipping soon
It says it will ship on the 23 rd

Back