1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team up would be so awesome if they do it in Ahsoka series

The training remote droid. The hero Star Wars deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

64C6BA88-E671-4FC0-A4BE-5E7AE30358D1.gif

Luke has finally shipped. So stoked to get him finally, my first Luke Skywalker in the collection going next to Mando and Boba and eventually I'll add Ashoka to the mix. I want to avoid going deeper into the star wars rabbit hole but I'm already doomed. Lol

Charged this morning ..now the shipping wait begins:tap

Luke has finally shipped. So stoked to get him finally, my first Luke Skywalker in the collection going next to Mando and Boba and eventually I'll add Ashoka to the mix. I want to avoid going deeper into the star wars rabbit hole but I'm already doomed. Lol

Timewalker finally billed me. Can't wait to get this!

Just got my shipping notice from SS. Finally gonna have a Luke in the collection!

Best Luke ever (IMHO)! And its not even CLOSE! I'd also pick up a BOBF Luke for that look as well if offered with new sculpt for even more variety!

Cant't believe they skunked us on a 40th Aniversary ROTJ Luke....at least so far. I'd have to give that one a long look as well if he ever shows up!

Luke = Star Wars for me. Even if he's not on the screen, Skywalkers carry the narrative and legacy of the franchise.......or SHOULD!

Back