1/6 Hot Toys - DX23 - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That headsculpt is horrible accurate to the horrible CGI, which Disney admitted was horrible when they hired the guy who deepfaked it better....

it amazing how many people on social media think that’s a good sculpt....,and the price is stupid.

HT doe not need to try to make headsculpt look accurate, Half their customers are obviously blind.

Easy pass for me. I like the rotj luke sculpt better and already have 2 black robes... but for those who missed out on the jedi luke, great opportunity to
20210522_220755.jpg
pick this up.

I haven’t decided if I want this or not. I’m happy with my ROTJ Luke. I can see myself picking up parts though like the cloak, hands and maybe the headsculpt as separate items

Yeah, for those who have Jedi Luke, I recommend getting some black gloved hands..

Especially if you're gonna get the forest moon bike.

Another pic I took recently...

Attachments

• 20210708_121719.jpg
    20210708_121719.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210708_112432.jpg
    20210708_112432.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yeah, for those who have Jedi Luke, I recommend getting some black gloved hands..

Especially if you're gonna get the forest moon bike.

Another pic I took recently...
Any idea which black gloved hands would fit it well? - I don't know why i just realized the first ROTJ Luke lacks an actual gripping gloved hand.

According to the similar descriptions, this is the same Grogu figure that comes with Ahsoka Tano and Grogu.

Ahsoka Tano and Grogu...
The Grogu collectible figure is featuring a newly developed head sculpt with great likeness, articulated head and arms.
The Grogu™ Sixth Scale Figure features:
  • Authentic and detailed likeness of Grogu in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
  • One (1) newly developed Grogu in standing posture (Approximately 6cm tall; with articulated function)
  • One (1) pair of interchangeable force-using hands

Luke Skywalker...
Also, Grogu™ with articulated head and arms is specially featured along with Luke!
  • One (1) 1/6th scale Grogu collectible figure (Approximately 6cm tall; with articulated function)
  • Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands for Grogu (Includes force-using hands and relax hands)

Any idea which black gloved hands would fit it well? - I don't know why i just realized the first ROTJ Luke lacks an actual gripping gloved hand.
Yes, it does. You'll need a throttle grip hand for the bike, but im getting a full set which covers pretty much everything.

It won't even pose well on the bike because the neck will be attached to the head. He'd just be sort of staring at the bike.

they managed to capture the lifeless eyes and bland facial expression perfectly....
Haha. How many Lukes have they done now? Still not even close with the likeness. THAT is scary. Old man hobo Luke is still the best likeness. I'm sure this will sell like hot cakes. I'm happy for the fans. The crushed torso is a nice touch.

Despite the fact ST is my pet aversion, but I have to say all three HT versions from that clown trilogy really nail Hamil's likeness perfectly. I got both ROTJ Jedi version + Deluxe Endor edition in hand but quite never satisfied with them. But this Mando Luke somehow "feels" right.

Well, they finally got me to break my ESB-only streak with Hot Toys. Now the temptation to order Mando w/ the Pedro head is even stronger, heh.

Despite the fact ST is my pet aversion, but I have to say all three HT versions from that clown trilogy really nail Hamil's likeness perfectly. I got both ROTJ Jedi version + Deluxe Endor edition in hand but quite never satisfied with them. But this Mando Luke somehow "feels" right.

I got two of the ST Lukes and they really are good sculpts.

Regardless of the ST they'll stand as older versions of him in some better imagined post ROTJ future.

I made the hobo less of a tramp with the Crait robe, and eventually gave a green lightsaber to the Crait.

50136770981_e89acf9c4b_o.jpg

A while back I had thought about getting the Crait Luke as an EU Luke, but I think this will basically take the place of that. I'm happy with the headsculpt and outfit since it's not exactly Jedi Luke but a slight variation.

I'm goddamn glad they're not using that RotJ Luke sculpt again after it wound up being used for the Snowspeeder Luke.
I had this thought too. But I knew everytime I looked at it, it would remind of the dark times, of Jake.

I had this thought too. But I knew everytime I looked at it, it would remind of the dark times, of Jake.

I had to look beyond that, and just think of them as legitimate versions of the older Hamill.

With Mando Luke it'll be three ages of post-ROTJ Luke. The only thing is the ST versions are a completely blank canvass that don't yet fit with anyone else, because their story hasn't been told yet (at least not in canon as far as I'm concerned).

Back