1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... WAITLIST OPEN... again.

AD786CD9-6841-426D-AC75-B69420E480D9.jpeg

CE9DD489-EAF9-4ACE-81B4-4E467ACF2042.jpeg

I can’t believe It is already waitlisted..when did this go up on SS
Yeah they put it up needinf a code then randomly opened it up. After a few of us ordered it they took it down for a while then it was put back up. Went to waitlist pretty damn quick after. I imagine its gone back to wait list as a few people have cancelled after seeing reviews maybe who knows

I don't see this staying open for long.
Gotta remember that its just the waitlist, still not guaranteed a figure unless people cancel or fail to pay. Ive only ever been able to get 1 figure whilst being on a waitlist.

Gotta remember that its just the waitlist, still not guaranteed a figure unless people cancel or fail to pay. Ive only ever been able to get 1 figure whilst being on a waitlist.
Very true. I think I've had 3 things convert for me over the years, and that's many years. Also, being that this appears super popular, I don't see many cancelling.

Yeah they put it up needinf a code then randomly opened it up. After a few of us ordered it they took it down for a while then it was put back up. Went to waitlist pretty damn quick after. I imagine its gone back to wait list as a few people have cancelled after seeing reviews maybe who knows
Jeez I never even got a email it went up..they usually hound me of their exclusives in advance

waitlist is nothing to certain orders..don’t know why people get excited for being on WL

Jeez I never even got a email it went up..they usually hound me of their exclusives in advance
Nothing went out i dont think. I was checking in the morning when it was listed but didnt hear about the code to order. I owe it to @slynger for the heads up it was available to order. By the time anything was really advertised for it it was waitlisted i think

Nothing went out i dont think. I was checking in the morning when it was listed but didnt hear about the code to order. I owe it to @slynger for the heads up it was available to order. By the time anything was really advertised for it it was waitlisted i think
Oh well just a repaint..no biggie anyways

Were you registered for Sideshow Con in advance? I got an e-mail for the exclusives.

Waiting for the hologram Boba. Light blue transparent armor…light blue flight suit. Grail!!!!!

To be fair, a holographic Din Djarin would be more likely.

They can crack open all the unsold Season 1 Beskar figures and paint them blue.

It'll be perfect as a 2023 Toy Fair exclusive. Though if it actually happens, I'm sorry I put this out into the universe.

moff-gideon-with-din-djarin-hologram-800x400.jpeg

Yeah i registered when it first opened but didnt get any email til after i placed my order. But like we found out someone screwed up on the day and put him up early which may have been why

Were you registered for Sideshow Con in advance? I got an e-mail for the exclusives.

To be fair, a holographic Din Djarin would be more likely.

They can crack open all the unsold Season 1 Beskar figures and paint them blue.

It'll be perfect as a 2023 Toy Fair exclusive. Though if it actually happens, I'm sorry I put this out into the universe.

View attachment 588320
Why not..Hasbro is already attempting this for the 6’ figs and the 3.75’ I heard :lol

Back