1/6 Hot Toys - CMS 011: Boba Fett Arena Suit (Toy Fair 2022 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the sideshow waitlists, could someone clarify if reopening the waitlist means some folks canceled their orders or does it mean they are planning to add more stock?

Ramatuelle is correct about waitlists in normal situations but this case is unique because waitlists donā€™t tend to reopen once theyā€™re full.

The circumstances of how preorders for this figure went down are very unusual. Itā€™s hard to say whatā€™s really going on over there with this figure.

There couldā€™ve been some behind the scenes issues and they stopped the sale by putting it on waitlist. Or the figure could be truly sold out and both more limited and popular than expected.

I think reopening the waitlist could be an indicator that they are just trying to manage the number of units being sold for now pending availability. So thereā€™s a not zero chance there will be more available. But I would also be prepared for it to be sold out as well.

Iā€™ve been completely sucked in with this. Bought the comic series AND a CGC 6.8 Directors Cut for display with the figure. Thanks for the idea!
Not sure if, ā€œyouā€™re welcomeā€ is the right response here. I still have more being graded!
5504C48E-448C-4BDE-BD78-5E37E8972E28.jpeg

Mine arrived from Asia yesterdayā€¦..perhaps just me but I think this is one where pics make it look better than in hand. It looks fine but not getting all the hype.

Probably be a sleeper like the animation fett. It looks cool in the display but both just missing the omg factor some have with them..least for me

Mine arrived from Asia yesterdayā€¦..perhaps just me but I think this is one where pics make it look better than in hand. It looks fine but not getting all the hype.

Probably be a sleeper like the animation fett. It looks cool in the display but both just missing the omg factor some have with them..least for me
Pose and lighting are super important on this one. I fiddled for quite a while to get the pose just right and am definitely enjoying an in-hand wow factor...

Pose and lighting are super important on this one. I fiddled for quite a while to get the pose just right and am definitely enjoying an in-hand wow factor...

I like that two of the Collector Freaks regulars with Vader profile pics both got the all black Fett figure early.

Seems fitting in a way, all black Dark Lord of the Sith and all.

I like that two of the Collector Freaks regulars with Vader profile pics both got the all black Fett figure early.

Seems fitting in a way, all black Dark Lord of the Sith and all.
Yeah, way back when I created my ID on the Freaks board, I went with alliteration of my first name instead of my favorite character. "Dennis Fett" just didn't sing at the time :) I don't think I've changed my picture since that first setup either. Might have to re-assess...

Lighting is key, i agree. It is literally all black with scuffs without it. Thus some of the pics looking amazeballs. Plus being able to pose it dynamically is a nice touch.

Lighting is key, i agree. It is literally all black with scuffs without it. Thus some of the pics looking amazeballs. Plus being able to pose it dynamically is a nice touch.
I couldn't top the pose from the comic book cover holding the pulse blaster and the axe. The axe makes it stand out from my other Fetts.

"Best"? I dont know, that's very subjective but "grail," this will -definitely- be that. This may well throw Holiday Special Fett off his pedestal.

But don't you think we all could get easily this one like the holiday special one or the toy color one then ?

But don't you think we all could get easily this one like the holiday special one or the toy color one then ?

Those two were exclusive but not a Toy Fair exclusive. Possibly more of those were made since they stuck around for a bit unlike this one. They werenā€™t that popular initially either.

Even though usually Toy Fair exclusives arenā€™t difficult to get from Sideshow either. This figure is an exception. Either they made a much smaller amount or more people fell in love with the figure than expected or both.

Arena Fett may not be gone for good but itā€˜s possible they wanted to make it more limited as well. Hard to say with any certainty at the moment.

Last edited:
Those two were exclusive but not a Toy Fair exclusive. Possibly more of those were made since they stuck around for a bit unlike this one. They werenā€™t that popular initially either.

Even though usually Toy Fair exclusives arenā€™t difficult to get from Sideshow either. This figure is an exception. Either they made a much smaller amount or more people fell in love with the figure than expected or both.

Arena Fett may not be gone for good but itā€˜s possible they wanted to make it more limited as well. Hard to say with any certainty at the moment.
Thank you very much for this very well explained reply.

I would want to get one, but when I see Ebay price that is ridiculous for a repaint. Hope there will be more for all of us they want one

Back