1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe HT holding out on Drax...it doesn't make any sense at all...Rocket/Groot pack is due next month and then we are just stuck with an incomplete team..

went and preordered... she looks even better in that video... just hope she comes sooner than April :|

Can't believe HT holding out on Drax...it doesn't make any sense at all...Rocket/Groot pack is due next month and then we are just stuck with an incomplete team..
Agreed. It's bad enough we probably aren't getting a Ronan, but at least we've seen a Drax prototype. :/

Clipper....great review as always man,keep up the great work.
Ps
I for one appreciate the fact you get these figures in ASAP...I now am going to order after seeing your review...something I usually do.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

It looks great. I think this could be one of their best female figures to date.

IMO it is the best female figure to date, Hot Toys has captured the core likeness of Zoe. I doubt anyone could not recognize who this was, which I can't say for any of other Hot Toys female actor figures.

Please let me know your thoughts

Great Review as always Clipper but your video has only confirmed my thoughts about the sculpt.

Last edited:
Back