1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her, i like her, but i admit i'm a little disappointing with the shoes. The buckles aren't painted, it's just the black plastic, bit weird since i also got Star Lord today and the detail on ALL of him is outstanding.

11085022_440435859466505_1859559610_n.jpg

10684219_1477519582503441_356992251_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Got her, i like her, but i admit i'm a little disappointing with the shoes. The buckles aren't painted, it's just the black plastic, bit weird since i also got Star Lord today and the detail on ALL of him is outstanding.

View attachment 179043

View attachment 179044

I'm still blown away at her head sculpt. Absolutely incredible.

Qui Gon's the man :rock :woo

Qui Gon, Sabrina(sab4279) and Rook have some of the best photographing skills on the board

They are all good but this forum isn't limited to just those three talents. There is a good amount of people here with good equipment and good photo editing skills. I'm not one of them :lol

They are all good but this forum isn't limited to just those three talents. There is a good amount of people here with good equipment and good photo editing skills. I'm not one of them :lol

oh yeah I totally agree, theres loads more, but I'm kinda stuck in the Marvel section mostly.... :lol :slap even then there are a ton of other people here that do good work also. Those three just pop into my head first :rotfl

oh yeah I totally agree, theres loads more, but I'm kinda stuck in the Marvel section mostly.... :lol :slap even then there are a ton of other people here that do good work also. Those three just pop into my head first :rotfl

You need to get out more... But I can't say much, I'm only following the HT train, that's the only reason I know Rubio's photography in the Stormtrooper thread :lol

Back