1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't surprise me if they do a 1885 Marty with a 1985 radiation suit Doc. Its strange enough that they are doing the 1955 costume variations.

Thought new Doc and Marty would be out by now...did they even have these out at NYCC 2017 for display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny. BttF II is my favorite BttF film, so having the Part II Marty and Doc would be nice. However, the first film is much more iconic in film lore, so I think the ideal pair to have for a simplistic a BttF representation in one's collection would be the Part I Marty and a 1985 radiation suit Doc.

That being the case, it's a 1985 radiation suit Doc for me as far as a Doc goes, or bust.

Thought new Doc and Marty would be out by now...did they even have these out at NYCC 2017 for display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm betting on end of the year/ January before we see them. Which is fine with me as I'm still saving for the hit to my credit card.

It's funny. BttF II is my favorite BttF film, so having the Part II Marty and Doc would be nice. However, the first film is much more iconic in film lore, so I think the ideal pair to have for a simplistic a BttF representation in one's collection would be the Part I Marty and a 1985 radiation suit Doc.

That being the case, it's a 1985 radiation suit Doc for me as far as a Doc goes, or bust.

Yeah I love Part II as well. It will be a shame if we don't get a Part I Doc though, just for his plutonium case. That would make a great accessory, with removable plutonium canisters.

Someone mentioned it a little while back. Im hoping its a good thing, like they are updating the details to include the alt 1985/55 look. One can dream

sdcc2017-sideshow-150-1.jpg

Disappointing but at least it gives me a little breathing room to find the funds for Doc and Marty without having to sell anything. Very little chance of either of them reaching UK retailers this year now.

I don't believe they showed Marty or Doc at NYCC 2017 either. I really hope they drop before the end of the year but Im with SJ2106....things are coming out like crazy..with BW Ghostbusters, Road Worn Thor, and also looking at getting Homecoming Iron Man...its all hitting the wallet pretty hard. But Doc is a priority over all other releases for me right now.

This is a company in the UK so I'm not sure how they factor in to when they get products, this is from about a month ago on their page
View attachment 373251

I wouldn't doubt this to be true, pathetic considering that the original preorder window was over a year I think. If the Doc sculpt is not tweaked for the better as promised, what a load of BS!

Yea these delays are pretty wild, part 1 Marty took about 10-11 months to ship from initial order, we're about 15 months since pre-order on these. Not sure if there's any precedent for a figure being shelved indefinitely when we're only one flex payment away.

Yea, I can't fault them for trying to strike while the iron is hot for those properties. I mean, these BTTF 2 figures should have been up for sale 2 years ago on Oct 21, 2015, and they missed that mark. There's really no cash grab with these, so obviously there's no rush. Not the best hobby for the impatient :lol

Back