1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a joke this company and figure are at this point. I’m waiting for a cancellation notice. Sucks for those of you who pre-ordered and hopefully you’ll get your money back if it doesn’t release.

I was tempted by it a few times but am ultimately glad I didn’t bother. If it happens to release and is decent maybe I’ll consider.

If I preordered this I would be livid by now. like @Mike86 I'm glad I resisted the urge because I like Dexter.

What if they keep pushing it until 2029 without refunds. What kind of policy is this. The company is a joke and I have a strong sense the figure will come out looking like *** at the end

Last edited:
Well, this is unexpected!

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 19.06.27.png

If that thing about being in contact with his "friend" that's producing this is true, why the hell haven't they even updated anyone in two years. They haven't responded on their Facebook page, they haven't done anything to let anyone know this thing is even close to existing in nearly two years. It's just so crazy. I have such an awful feeling that IF this thing releases that it will be some extremely subpar thing that looks nothing like the proto just so they can push something out. Damn you Hot Toys! Why couldn't you get the license....

If that thing about being in contact with his "friend" that's producing this is true, why the hell haven't they even updated anyone in two years. They haven't responded on their Facebook page, they haven't done anything to let anyone know this thing is even close to existing in nearly two years. It's just so crazy. I have such an awful feeling that IF this thing releases that it will be some extremely subpar thing that looks nothing like the proto just so they can push something out. Damn you Hot Toys! Why couldn't you get the license....
Unless Dexter appears in Star Wars, Marvel, or DC, HT won't touch it. I could see SSC taking a shot at it though.

Back