1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any info on this at all? Or have any way to get info from Flash Back? It's just so crazy that they haven't given any type of update in nearly two years.

Does anyone have any info on this at all? Or have any way to get info from Flash Back? It's just so crazy that they haven't given any type of update in nearly two years.
They are on facebook, you can message them. An update came the way of Eleven, wich showed the sculpts being painted in November.

They are on facebook, you can message them. An update came the way of Eleven, wich showed the sculpts being painted in November.
Yeah they don't respond though. I remember that Eleven post, but it's still just so bizarre that they haven't officially made any update or post for nearly two years on their Facebook. Especially after that last big delay that we found out through sideshow.

Yeah they don't respond though. I remember that Eleven post, but it's still just so bizarre that they haven't officially made any update or post for nearly two years on their Facebook. Especially after that last big delay that we found out through sideshow.
I knew this company was bad news from day one. That is why I did not preorder.

They replied to me, after a long while, but they did.

They replied to me, after a long while, but they did
You should play the lotto! 😂 But seriously, I'm not alone in not getting any responses from them. Not to mention all the posts of people asking for updates and such getting ignored on their FB It's not like it's a necessity for all releases, but when the release dates been changed several times and you haven't shared ANY info regarding your product and updates for nearly two years (officially, because eleven's update was nice to see, but the company hasn't said 'boo' for quite a long time) it gets a little aggravating.

I'm not even upset about the pushed back release date, I'm not one to be bothered by that sort of stuff. It happens. I prefer a company take all the time they need to make things right. But silence is not a good look for a company, especially a "new" one (and I put new in quotes because who knows if they're a previous company that screwed up and did a name swap to take another swing. We all know that happens). I was just hoping that perhaps there was someone here who either A.) Is a representative similar to some of the other companies that have someone on these forums or B.) is sort of in their inner-circle-ish and has some sort of knowledge on the situation.

And curious, since this is their only product currently I'm assuming you asked about Dexter, did they provide any sort of relevant info? It was it just more or less a "it's still coming" response

I don’t understand why it’s taking so long either considering this is the only product from this manufacturer. Glad I didn’t pre-order as I don’t really trust it until it’s out.

Figured this wouldn’t be an update.

Glad I only put a deposit down for this. I’d feel much worse if I’d PO’d in full like I typically do.

Its not even worth all this wait. Its a terrible looking figure. And a terrible company by the way they are dealing with it.

I wouldn’t say it’s all around terrible. The sculpts are questionable and look a bit caricaturist but the outfits and accessories are decent.

I’m still torn on whether I want a Dexter or not because I dislike more of the show than I like, but at the same time I do really like the character and Michael C. Hall’s portrayal. That’s the main reason I’d consider getting it.

Was hoping these thread notifications would be in hand pictures from collectors. Pretty amazing that this has not only been delayed so much, but there is NO communication with the community about its status. The head sculpt image Eleven posted was absolutely ages ago.

I cancelled and got my deposit refunded a while back and am sure I'm not the only one. Even if this does release, they surely haven't made enough money to make any other products. I doubt there was huge hype for this originally and any hype likely dropped after Winter Wonderland Dexter finished broadcasting.

This company dropped the ball big time by not having the figure out in time for Dexter: New Blood in my opinion.

That brought back some interest to the show and then after it ended a lot of people were promptly disappointed and I’m betting a lot of people lost interest in the figure.

Sorry for the bump without any news but I tried to reach out to Flash Back for an update on this figure last week. No answer. Part of me wonders if it’s going to release at all.

I hope I get my PO money back from SSC 🤷‍♂️ :horror:angryfist:
Pay Me GIF by Halifax

Back