1/6 Flash Back - Dexter - Dexter Morgan & Dark Passenger Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received another delay notice from SSC. Only bumped to July though, so that’s promising. HAHA

Really would be nice to get some kind of an update. Glad I didn’t pre-order but I’m interested in seeing the final product once it’s out (if it releases).

Wonder where all the LIM Toys defenders are. Shouldn't they be here defending shoddy business practises, disgustingly long wait times, and zero communication?
Are Flash Back and LIM Toys the same? This figure is licensed whereas the figures from LIM are unlicensed. I know some of these companies operate under more than one name though.

And my final flex payment was just delayed another month to 9/15. 😆

Last edited:
I'm kind of hoping this gets canceled altogether so I can get my refund back from sideshow. FN ridiculous company
Tonight Show No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm kind of hoping this gets canceled altogether so I can get my refund back from sideshow. FN ridiculous company
I thought this figures price was ridiculous from the start so I'm glad I didn't order. But its ridiculous seeing it still did not ship especially when it had a close estimated release date from when it was announced

Its so sad this is the only option that collectors have for this great show and character. Why aren't there more dexter figures from other companies? Or even customs other then the old stuff that looks dated?

That’s such an amazing display, holy crap man

Seeing that donut box put such a stupid smile on my face lmao

You can get your NRD back from sideshow now if you choose. They're really good about that if you ask, but beyond that, when it goes beyond the initial estimated date they provide, you can get your NRD back.

I was also informed today by someone on FB that it's been pushed to December at BBTS. This things dead in the water....or should I say the Bay.

Just received notice from SSC that my final flex has been delayed another month again (now October 15). Shocker. 🙄

Last edited:
… and now another bump of my final flex payment to December 15 along with a separate delay notification indicating this is now expected Dec 2023 - Apr 2024. 🤣

Back