1/6 ETERNAL - Batman Returns - The Cat Lady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would’ve been tempted to wait for Mars if they hadn’t started ****ing around and teasing dumb **** like a full Power Rangers lineup and Vicki Vale while being completely silent about Pfeiffer Catwoman and other promised figures we’ve been waiting forever for.

I’m in if the price is right, but will likely order Mars’ attempt too - if it ever happens, and looks better.

Yeah... I agree. I'm all about "a bird in the hand" now.

I love my Eternal Penguin (now with tweaks)... and I'm sure I'll love pairing him with this lovely Catwoman.

I think Mars is a long way from POing Catwoman, and now with Eternal striking again, they are probably even more far off.

That said, Mars, don't worry -- I'll still being ordering from you on both your Penguin and Catwoman.

Last edited:
As much as I would love a 1/6 Catwoman and Penguin in my collection I think a sub-par offering would annoy me more than not having one.
Thats why I cancelled my Penguin.
I will wait and see if this turns out well in the end, and if not I remain perfectly content with my 1/4 NECA offerings!

Does Eternal Toys have any sort of social media to ask them about changing the printed stitches to real ones and potentially altering the head sculpt + claws?

Hmmmmmm...maybe I can get off the waitlist for that Prime1 Catwoman and just get this. It looks good, not purrfect but good

Yeah... I agree. I'm all about "a bird in the hand" now.

I love my Eternal Penguin (now with tweaks)... and I'm sure I'll love pairing him with this lovely Catwoman.

I think Mars is a long way from POing Catwoman, and now with Eternal striking again, they are probably even more far off.

That said, Mars, don't worry -- I'll still being ordering from you on both your Penguin and Catwoman.
This is far from perfect, but for $153 it seems a good deal and a definite upgrade over the 15(?) year old 1/6 Kumik version I have that's hiding in the back of one of my DC Detolfs. If the quality falls short of the prototype I can always just put her in the passenger seat of my Jazzinc 89 Batmobile and close the canopy lol. I was skeptical about the screen accuracy of all the tears but they do seem to match up with her suit when she visits Penguin for the first time above his campaign HQ.

Of course I recall her lying seductively on a bed at Penguin's place, but what's the sofa all about? Is that something from her apartment of just a fun random way to pose her similar to the Tweeterhead statue?

Either way, I have no need for that. The standard version is bought. This will be a fine stand in until Mars' long long long awaited version drops. The price is low enough that I won't feel any hesitation about adding more real stitching myself and dirtying/battle damaging this version up a bit.

Last edited:
Just guessing:

Mars: We are still trying to engineer with a material flexible, yet sturdy enough to withstand the amount of holes and stitching, yet won't compromises the integrity, it'll take forever.

Eternal: Just paint the damn stitches on, take a couple of glam shots, and call it day, These people are so desperate, they will buy anything. :lol

Last edited:
Mars: We are still trying to engineer with a material flexible, yet sturdy enough to withstand the amount holes and stitching, yet won't compromises the integrity of the material, it'll take forever.

Eternal: Just paint the damn stitches on, take a couple of glam shots, and call it day, These people are so desperate, they will buy anything. :lol
Haha that’s funny and so true!

Back