1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get any word on your order from EB Pitu? Last email I got (1st September) from EB, basically thanked me for my purchase & that my order was being processed.

Okay this is a surprise. I emailed EB asking about my Kobe purchase & VIP membership (they are only accepting membership in Hong Kong :thud:), & they replied saying that my figure was already sent. Cool.

Surprise was when I checked the tracking number for my figure .....

I think it's already in the country :yess:

It was sent on the 4th, & seems to be already here. Although, I think I'll be getting it on Monday if they don't deliver it to me in the weekend :D

I'm a
hansa_3084_kiwi_norm.jpg

I'm in New Zealand :D

If I had more confidence in my modding ability, I'd like to add afro's to the sculpts (extra sculpts that is). But then there would also be the problem of having no 90's, or early 2000's Lakers jersey to go with it. It would kinda remind me of the McFarlane Kobe. Same kinda facial expression, but better :D

nba3_kbryant2_photo_01_dp.jpg

I think I get my 2nd Kobe figure today :yess:

This is now a pre order figure on Enterbay's website. Expected to ship in October. I guess the 'in stock' inventory might have sold out.

Okay I got my Kobe today. I'm kinda annoyed at myself because I chipped the head sculpt on my special edition version when I was trying to take comparison pics for you guys. Kinda looks like a bald spot at the back of the head. Annoooooooooying :gah: Anyway .....

I do see slight differences in the head sculpts from my special edition & regular edition. I'm talking teeny weeny miniscule differences. But it's a big enough of a difference to bug me into wanting to get another special, & not regular, edition to replace my chipped head sculpt. Which might be a gamble because it might be random paint app, & not have anything to do with whether special or regular edition was purchased.

The hair on my regular version looks darker than the special edition (I think you might be able to see this in the 'back to back' pic), & maybe microscopic differences in facial paint app. I like both versions. It's like identical twins you can't tell apart unless you really know them like family.

Another difference I noticed, which is actually kind of strange, is the height difference. I straightened the knees, adjusted the shoulders, tried to get similar stance widths, lined them up ..... etc, & one body still seemed taller than the other. It's probably millimeters, but it is noticeable 'in hand'.

I've ruined another one of my figures, so I'm not in the best photography mood. Not the best pics. But it get's my point across.

12667951.jpg

65744702.jpg

I'm still bugging a bit over my chipped head sculpt :gah:

I can't even get an early batch special edition figure from the eBay seller (TimCent) I purchased my special edition from :gah:

That eBay seller is still selling special edition figures, but said the early batch of special edition figures have sold out, & only have the later special edition figures for sale :thud:

With my figures, the special edition version (the one I got earlier) is taller. Maybe it's random. Maybe it's a case of the legs being assembled slightly differently, because I don't think they are different bodies.

The main difference is you get an extra pair of shoes. That's it.

69464edejw1dvajh9khm4j-650x866.jpg

The shoes (all of them) are one of the things that could have been done better. Sculpted shoes are cool, but some 1/6 "real" shoes would have been better (like EB's 'Game Of Death' sneakers). Plus they aren't Nike branded. You can tell the special edition shoes are Adidas though.

I don't know if the differences I mentioned between my figures is because one was special & the other was regular. It might be random. The differences I mentioned might even occur randomly between 2 regular sets. I don't know :dunno

Last edited:
Back