1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
already a HUGE improvment. I pulled the trigger on mine last ngiht and will post pics of mine when modding is complete

Awesome review Pitu.
I'm surprised at how much better the figure looks without the jersey on... Enterbay really have to do something about the tailoring of the jerseys...

Awesome review Pitu.
I'm surprised at how much better the figure looks without the jersey on... Enterbay really have to do something about the tailoring of the jerseys...

I agree, looks better without the jersey...
However, somehow I think it looks much better in p!tu's video than in most of the pictures I've seen.
Specially the jersey. Doesn't look that bulky.
Almost tempted to buy :monkey1

The jersey-mod looks better than from factory.
Maybe Enterbay could move the seams to the back of the jersey instead..? Don't know how that would look though.

wow very cool review p!tu thanks a lot :clap

I'm still waiting for my figure to arrive and seen this video makes me impatient as ever :panic: :lol

Those Coolrain shoes are amazing!!!! I want Kobe 7 like that!!!!! it would bring so much to the figure!

A pair of Coolrain Kobe shoes are definitely on my list of things I want. I also want the Coolrain Olympic figures (well, not the figures so much, but more the accessories), to see if the uniforms & stuff are compatible with the EB figures. I think Kobe, Lebron, & Durant kitted out in their Olympic uniform might make for an interesting display. If those Coolrain figures are near EB/HT pricing, then forget about it :lol

nike-coolrain-relive-the-dream.jpeg

A pair of Coolrain Kobe shoes are definitely on my list of things I want. I also want the Coolrain Olympic figures (well, not the figures so much, but more the accessories), to see if the uniforms & stuff are compatible with the EB figures. I think Kobe, Lebron, & Durant kitted out in their Olympic uniform might make for an interesting display. If those Coolrain figures are near EB/HT pricing, then forget about it :lol

nike-coolrain-relive-the-dream.jpeg

those were made for Nike just like the shoes. i dont think they plan in selling them.. :monkey2

No offense to you guys who ordered this but honestly it really sucks ass. Badly. I've loved a lot of Enterbays work this year but this is the worst modern 1/6 figure I've ever seen

I don't like basketball but even if I loved it I'd still skip this.

Look at his toy knee joints,crappy uniform, sneakers without real laces plasticy look... I'm sorry no mods will fix this.

Last edited:
I have a question on the jersey a long time ago Mattel made Barbie Dolls that wore team jerseys and I wanted to know if the quality of the jersey is the same do the decals look like they will end up peeling away eventually?

No offense to you guys who ordered this but honestly it really sucks ass. Badly. I've loved a lot of Enterbays work this year but this is the worst modern 1/6 figure I've ever seen

I don't like basketball but even if I loved it I'd still skip this.

Look at his toy knee joints,crappy uniform, sneakers without real laces plasticy look... I'm sorry no mods will fix this.
I'm not offended by your comment, but the worst modern 1/6 figure? Definitely not. I do agree that the knee joints & sneakers aren't that great, but the uniform is actually really nice quality. I think a jersey mod, & sneaker upgrade would definitely make the figure better. I don't want to over accessorize the figure, but I guess you could hide the joints with some pads, if it's that bothersome.

Our interest in basketball differs, so I can overlook certain things on this figure, because Kobe is my fav NBA player, & I think this figure captured his likeness pretty well. This figure is more good than bad.

Maybe the main things I would like for future NBA figure releases would be:
- No more rubber overlay on the body. I'd prefer a fully sculpted muscle body, which fixes the shoulder & knee issues.
- No more sculpted plastic looking sneakers. Include some branded "real shoes".
- Include home & away jerseys.

I'd like a 1/6 hoop/court diorama, seamless rubber body (if it can be done right), & things like that, but I think what I mentioned above would be enough of a start.
I have a question on the jersey a long time ago Mattel made Barbie Dolls that wore team jerseys and I wanted to know if the quality of the jersey is the same do the decals look like they will end up peeling away eventually?
Not sure if serious, but I remember trying to bash a MJ figure using the Barbie uniform. The EB jersey is better, as it should be. I don't think the decals will peel off so easily. Will it peel away eventually? Who knows.

received my figure today ans it looks fantastic in person. I mean I agree there's a few things that could have been better (knees and shoulders) but overall it's geat. I love the smiling face, it really looks like Kobe it's crazy. The thing that surprise me the most is the uniform, I didn't think it was so nice.
Even if I'm not going to buy any of the upcoming figures I'm really curious to see them.
As a big James Worthy fan I would love to see more legends figures in the future instead of player that doesn't deserve to have one yet (Lin).
A retro young Kobe with afro and Lakers old uniform would be cool too.

:hi5:@Lakers Fan

Glad you like it. An afro Kobe is probably my most wanted NBA figure, even more than Jordan. I was thinking about "wigging" my chipped sculpt with an afro, but I don't know how. I even looked at Barbies, & fuzzy head GI Joes to see if I could get some ideas :lol I guess I'll see what happens :D

I posted these pics in the Medicom Spiderman thread, but I think they would fit in this thread as well :D

s13p.jpg

s14s.jpg

s15w.jpg

:lol

So im waiting on a few more bits Im gonna use to cover the other elbow and knee, Kobe over the years has had bands on both and those joints KILL this figure for me. Otherwise so far I've cut the jersey down on the inside and decaled up the shoes with Nike logos. heres Kobe so far..

dsc1181p.jpg

dsc1180p.jpg

dsc1178jy.jpg

dsc1175b.jpg

it looks great, you did a pretty good job on the shoes :clap

Today I took a pictures to present my new James Worthy card on another forum. Hope you'll enjoy it.

pmgblue_zps26da2b7a.jpg

Back