1/6: Doctor Who 10th WIP - Rory, Clara, Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Rory, Clara & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINIS

Rory looks great - excellent work!! :clap

Looking forward to seeing Clara too!! :yess:

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Rory, Clara & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINIS

Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd!
Here's a quick pic of Clara and the Doctor. I'll take better pics when I get home this evening.
CLARA-1.jpg

Thanks Doom Saber! I'm really proud of her and even for a quick paint job, I think it looks like Clara :)
Here are some better pics:
CLARA3.jpg

CLARA2.jpg

I just need to finish painting the lines on her dress and sculpt a little key for her necklace as well as figuring out how to shorten her height.

Thanks dwing, Tekkaman Blade, Matner77, & BagginsOfBagEnd!
I've procrastinated on her sculpt for so long that it's nice to see her finally finished.
Here's a couple more shots:
CLARA-AND-11-2.jpg

This pic is one of my favorites for some reason, even though her face is a bit washed out by the light:
CLARA4.jpg

After I took these photos, I added a charm for her necklace and bracelets to add more accessories to the figure.

Last edited:
Thanks again guys! It's my second attempt on her, so I think if I try one more time I can get her more polished.
I'll be working on River and starting a regular version of Rose Tyler since my 9th Doctor needs a companion.
Does anyone want me to attempt Strax?

Well, I already have a custom Strax, but I don't think the nose is entirely accurate (or the costume) so I would welcome your perhaps more nuanced take.

attachment.php

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to Clara mark 3 (although I still think mark 2 is pretty darn good) and Rose and I gotta ask, is there any chance you would ever do Seb?

Really great work in here Vash :clap most especially Clara, do you think you ever revisit Amy again.
I liked your first one but I think you could probably make an even better version now. :)

Thanks SirGor and bigbrocha! As far as revisiting Amy, I might have another go at her a bit down the road. I think this new season of Doctor Who will be inspiring enough to get me back in sculpting mode, so after River and a proper Rose, I may be inclined to revisit some of my older sculpts.
As far as Strax, I will have a go at him as well since those "organic" interpretations of him on the previous posts needs updating :lol.

By the way, here's a really crappy video of my Doctor Who collection so far sans Tardis:
https://vid135.photobucket.com/albu...stampede/DOCTOR WHO/DOCTOR WHO COLLECTION.mp4

Your collection is great. Those Character Option figs still hold up IMO. I've seen a few repaints of the 10th and OD's.

Back