1/6: Doctor Who 10th WIP - Rory, Clara, Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Clara Oswald & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINI

Thank you guys for the compliments.
I'm hoping to finish making some minor adjustments to Grant, so he should be finished soon.
Good guesses, but I knew this one will be tough to guess this early on, but I'll post more updates soon to see if he's on the right track.

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Clara Oswald & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINI

It kind of looks similar to your 1:1 Smallville Led Luthor bust seen in your signature. I know it can't be him since Smallville is a show, the actor is bald in it, and the nose don the 1/6 looks bigger than the bust

I haven't had much time to work on it, but I did make major changes to the sculpt. Any new guesses? :)
HIGHLANDER4.jpg

Brenden Fraser?

Maybe Zane, yes.

Well, one answer is correct ;)

I was in a Doctor Who mood today and I took out the Big Chief Amy Pond replacement head and did a few minor tweaks. I'm surprised that I'm actually pretty happy with it now and with so little work. All I did was line the bottom of the eye and made a slight eyelash swoop and repainted the lips lighter in color:
BC-TOUCH-UP.jpg

Not my sculpt, but I did finally get around to customizing a Leeloo for my collection. Still working on the hair, but here she is so far:
leeloo.jpg

LEELOO.jpg

Last edited:

Here's Vash's Ian Malcolm for those of you who don't follow the other threads and are interested.

^ Wow, that is simply stunning! :clap :clap Love it!!! This film has been such a long-time favourite of mine - really wish one of the figure companies would get the licence and make some JP figures.

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Rory, Clara & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINIS

I was in a Doctor Who mood this weekend and decided to start another sculpture. Since I have two Amy Ponds and one is already paired with the 11th Doctor, the other needed a companion on the shelf. So here's an early start to Mr. Pond, otherwise known as Rory Williams. It's still early in the sculpt, but he was coming along so quickly that I wanted to post a picture.
RORY.jpg

Still lots more work to do.
I actually got his clothes started a few weeks back when I found a deal on the Hot Toys Marty vest. Still waiting on a plaid shirt I ordered, since I couldn't find a red long sleeve shirt to do a custom Bachelor Party (Vampires in Venice) costume:
RORYCLOTHES.jpg

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Rory, Clara & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINIS

Such a difference that a tiny repaint can do. That looks great!

I was in a Doctor Who mood this weekend and decided to start another sculpture. Since I have two Amy Ponds and one is already paired with the 11th Doctor, the other needed a companion on the shelf. So here's an early start to Mr. Pond, otherwise known as Rory Williams. It's still early in the sculpt, but he was coming along so quickly that I wanted to post a picture.
RORY.jpg

Great stuff!! He's coming along nicely :)

Back