1/6: Doctor Who 10th WIP - Rory, Clara, Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! Amazing collection - thanks for sharing that!! :) Some really Awesome customs there!! :rock

(Btw I love those Jurassic Park figures in your sig - again fantastic stuff!!)

Re: 1/6: Doctor Who Clara Oswald & 10 WIP - Amy Pond, 9th, War Doctor, Bad Wolf FINI

Thanks BagginsOfBagEnd, Darth Snoopy and skizzoid! Lot's more to get her to my liking so I'll keep at it.
By the way, I finally got all my Doctor Who figure collection together and snapped a few photos. The lighting isn't great, but this is the only time I had to take the pics.:
GROUP2.jpg

GROUP3.jpg

GROUP1.jpg

4-DOCTORS.jpg

Your collection is FANTASTIC! Did you custom made the orange space suit yourself too? Will you be making River Song? :)

Thank you!
Kale - The orange spacesuit is from the Character Options 12" Tenth Doctor in spacesuit figure.
River Song will be in line once I get some extra time set aside.

Cool! I look forward to see River Song :D It must be a helluva headsculpt :lol:

tumblr_lzqm7p0Jpr1r9h50vo1_250.gif

It's been a while since I've been able to get back to Doctor Who sculpts, so recently I decided to do a Rose Tyler since I've already done the Bad Wolf Rose.
I'm still working on the hair and will be giving her a haircut and styling, but here she is so far:
ROSE-CLOSE.jpg
ROSE-FULL.jpg
ROSE2.jpg

Love Rory. Would love to have one to go along with Big Chief's Amy. Doesn't seem right to leave him out of the equation.

I wanted a new 11th Doctor to display, but I didn’t really want to buy another 11th Doctor at these after market prices, plus I wanted a different look.
I already had a KO Matt Smith head, so I purchased some clothes, shoes, and watch to make this bash. I also somehow found a bow tie in my pile of 1/6 parts.
The jacket came as a dark olive brown color which was not the color posted on the pictures when I bought it, so I bleached the color out and dyed it a nice brown color. The only thing BCS on this figure are the hands.

IMG_4253.jpeg

Last edited:
A shot I wanted to do with Big Chief's Definitive Fourth Doctor and their K-9. Now not to happen, but customs will do.

View attachment 662732
With the 1/6 BCS figure thread being bogged down with posts about the bankruptcy, there should be a thread dedicated to just 1/6 Doctor Who figures so we can see posts like this. Excellent looking figure.
I started with the New Who era, but I’ve been venturing into watching some 4th Doctor episodes and I’m hooked.
I love seeing figures and customs related to Doctor Who.!

Great custom work guys. That season 18 look fills me with a the sadness of now never having the BCS version.
Thanks!
I was in a sewing mood today, so I figured I’d try my hand in making the 15th Doctor’s leather coat. I still have other projects ahead of this one so this custom won’t be done for a while, but I wanted to see if my pattern works.
Just a couple of minor tweaks to do, but I think it’s pretty close.
IMG_4817.jpeg

Back