1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO´d.
:yess:
THAT was a sell I really regret. I miss War Machine and can´t to get him back and this time...and for that price...with a big chunk of metal to it.
Hope they re-engineer the ex-wife.
Loved how they tackled the first one, so that´s possible.
Why not do it again??!?!
:dunno

From Toy Soul.

12360326_948770825217525_2441031277399834036_n.jpg

But that other 42 was next to War Machine and Gamma so looks like a new 42.

EDIT: Hmm, they could have been taken before the displays were set up properly. I hope to god it's not a new 1/6 42.

But that other 42 was next to War Machine and Gamma so looks like a new 42.

EDIT: Hmm, they could have been taken before the displays were set up properly. I hope to god it's not a new 1/6 42.

It's not a 1/6 42 and the other pic was the 1/4. The mk7 open suit and gamma where both on raised platforms.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Have to say the 42 looks SO MUCH better with the 1/4 mk43 body proportions. Thicker and bulkier like the 1/6 should have been. Not planning on getting it though as i have the mk45 on plate for next yr and 1/4 stuff i'm staying away from.

I think they could make any version of Iron Man, and if they put the level of attention into it that they have Mk43, it will look good... Iron Man more than any line is made for quarter scale because you are effectively making scale models.

As soon as you move towards more human figures then you'll potentially start looking like big action figures or dolls.

Weird, that pic looks completely plastic, i dont see any diecast there. Plastic proto. About that right shoulder missle pod thing, he never uses that in the movie does he?

After the crappy-looking new armors gamma and xv this is looking more and more gorgeous. I sorta wished they had originally designed the faceplate to be more angular if not menacing to go with all that firepower. But yeah can't wait to own this.

Back