1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

934070_10156360015970051_6966056311033557438_n.jpg

12359914_10156360016320051_8736613215284048384_n.jpg

This is one of those times where buying late in the game from the after market comes back to kick you in the nads.

I'm definitely jumping on this because it's an improvement on multiple levels over the original. Just sucks that it doesn't even pay to sell the original off because I'd take a 50% beating. Oh well. Still pumped that they finally made a great MK I WM :rock

This bad boy is so badass looking! When I miss out on the original WM...I though it was the end of the world. :lol. The wait is going to be torture but this shall be mine. :yess:

This one is a very popular character so it will be sold out and there will be no discounts X months from now.

^agreed. Since around 2 years ago or so, these figs really don't sell out like pre 2014. Plus, I've found some great deals on many figs that never sold out or have 1 prior owner. Definitely girly will oick this up down the road after initial excitement has passed and price is lower.

I just think that based on it's price and the fact that so many people already own the original, that this will maintain or see it's value rise in the secondary market long after it's been on sale, ala Mark I 2.0.

Seems inevitable....that we'll see a MK6 DC.... I might need this :lol Always wanted all 3 suits from the IM2 finale :)

Cmon Hammer drones :pray: :lol

Well I just bought the first version of the wm1.0 instead of the die cast. Got it for 155 dollars. Could not bring myself to spend almost double for the dc version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just bought the first version of the wm1.0 instead of the die cast. Got it for 155 dollars. Could not bring myself to spend almost double for the dc version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that, 1st one is still an awesome figure. Congrats on a great deal! :hi5:

Back