1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this and already have him preordered thru bbts, but the more I look at it, the more the skinny elbows bother me. I really hope that the joints can be pushed up or something to make it less awkward looking. I would rather have it look accurate then be pose able any day, I like the size increase and I like the color change but the elbows look much better in the original.

Saw this in a few Toy Soul set-up pictures next to the 1/4 IM figures and wow this WM Mark 1 really held its own. Which is saying a lot imo because those 1/4 scale figures look amazing.

Mark 3 looked good too but ultimately if I had to choose I'd have to go with this one. Classic WM. All I need is confirmation of a DC Mark VI and they'll both be a sure thing.

I have WM mk2, but wish I waited because the bulkier mk1 or mk3 seem most like War Machine in the comics. I probably will sell my my mk2 and I thought the mk1 was going to be the no brainier move, but I have to tell you the mk3 is tempting me.

The only Iron Man figures I have to pose War Machine with is the diecast Mk3 and the Mk33 Silver Centurion. The diecast Mk33 will look way too short next to either of these figures I think so a set up with the Silver Centurion is my only option; which is cool because I like the idea of a 90's comic inspired set up. The question though is which War Machine will look best with the Silver Centurion. I can tell you the Mk2 already looks really good with him so I can imagine the bulkier version of the Mk3 might be perfect with him.

As for WM Mk1, I still like this version a lot. It has the advantage of being a first appearance version, and I like the more "grounded" feel when it comes to tech (for example machine gun instead of laser cannon). But I think what will solidify getting the Mk1 the most for me will be if they make a a diecast IM mkVI I could get to go with him.

Yeah once i had IP i saw no reason to give HT more money for repaints. I kept hoping that they would go back and redo old mks in dc, or at least give rhodey a new suit at some point. Honestly when i heard WM was going to be in AoU i was really hoping they would do a new suit then. Now i can get this so YAY! :woo :yess:

PO´d.
:yess:
THAT was a sell I really regret. I miss War Machine and can´t to get him back and this time...and for that price...with a big chunk of metal to it.
Hope they re-engineer the ex-wife.
Loved how they tackled the first one, so that´s possible.
Why not do it again??!?!
:dunno

I just chuckled at that line. I know the context, but if you had said that in the middle of any other conversation, you'd come across as a horrible person. :lol

I just don't know how I'm going to eat next year! I guess that's why they make Ramen!

Great that they are re-releasing it! If I can buy my friends plastic version for retail and he buys this, that might be the way I go!

It really kills me how pricey this figure is. It's at the top of my list of figures I'm most looking forward to and it has to have that price tag. Blah. Oh well :lol

I just chuckled at that line. I know the context, but if you had said that in the middle of any other conversation, you'd come across as a horrible person. :lol

Call me a horrible person then. I'd love to have my ex wife re-engineered. Lol

Maybe, just maybe.... YOU are the problem?

Just saying.

That was a joke. A joke. I read that you lost your dog on that, so I'm really sorry to hear it, I really am. I love mine to death and I can only imagine how much that would suck.

I think we've all had ex's that we would love to re-engineer :lol

Then again I'd much rather just move on :wave

Maybe, just maybe.... YOU are the problem?

Just saying.

That was a joke. A joke. I read that you lost your dog on that, so I'm really sorry to hear it, I really am. I love mine to death and I can only imagine how much that would suck.

I'm sure she would agree.

I'm damn sure my brother would love his to be re-engineered.... into a filled six foot hole in the ground... :stick :fireworks :censored :mexwave :taz .

I can fortunately say at least my ex never did me any great ill in life, so it would be wrong for me to even joke about it over her though, :lol

Would they make a 1/4 hall of armor to put them in

Yup.

82853.jpg

:lol

Back