1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8f4b41de7b8fbaaf3473f0ea409506a6.jpg

Thanks. Details, and design, are just jaw-dropping. So many cool new things they've done with it. Just amazing design.

I also think this is a little too big, although they do seem to be a slightly different scale when comparing the DC to the plastic figures (with the exception of the teeny weeny DC MK3). Hopefully the DC MKVI will be better scaled to this, cause this is certainly too big for the original MKVI's.

Not my photo, here's the 2 together.. Don't remember if this is from here or another site.

View attachment 305123

I think that both of the Diecast Mark 1 WM and Mark 6 IM will be in scale. In their figure descriptions, both indicate the figures will be approx. 32.6 cm tall.

Also, amazing pictures everyone. Instant classic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in the mail today didnt have time to fully assemble it, the detail on it is amazing glad i put in the pre-order for it!

I also think this is a little too big, although they do seem to be a slightly different scale when comparing the DC to the plastic figures (with the exception of the teeny weeny DC MK3). Hopefully the DC MKVI will be better scaled to this, cause this is certainly too big for the original MKVI's.

Not my photo, here's the 2 together.. Don't remember if this is from here or another site.

View attachment 305123

Using the torso stretch function on IM helps, but yeah, something is over/undersized.

Opened him up tonight and just WOW. This thing is just truly unbelievable. The paint job, the accessories, how sturdy it feels, it's just amazing. Oh, and I really like how they handled the shoulder pads. They sit much more accurately than the patriot/mk 2's pads.

My one and only complaint is with the eyes, I really wish they looked the way the prototypes did.. But with that said, I don't own any SOAP reactors, so, all of my armors are displayed without the lights, so the deep red matters very little most of the time. It's just a shame that they couldn't have done something different. But that's small potatoes.

The diecast, the accessories, the paint, and the articulation all make the figure feel like it's well worth its hefty price tag.

Now I REALLY can't wait for the diecast 6, war machine 3, and Mark 46.

I got my figure earlier in the week and this one is absolutely amazing. Its on a whole other level. It has quickly become my favorite figure I own.

I know right . I'm always checking my email for some kind of notice . Do you think they will give us a heads up before it charges ?

This is my first bbts order but some people have said they will send a 10-day notice before it's ready to ship, while others say they didn't get a head's up prior.

Perhaps you are right. I think if you look a few comments down from the one you quoted of me you will find I later said, "I stand corrected". The proportions on the DC appear to be movie accurate.

Sorry about that... I thought when you mentioned proportions that you were commenting on the previous posts about the length of the arms, etc... my bad...

Opened him up tonight and just WOW. This thing is just truly unbelievable. The paint job, the accessories, how sturdy it feels, it's just amazing. Oh, and I really like how they handled the shoulder pads. They sit much more accurately than the patriot/mk 2's pads.

My one and only complaint is with the eyes, I really wish they looked the way the prototypes did.. But with that said, I don't own any SOAP reactors, so, all of my armors are displayed without the lights, so the deep red matters very little most of the time. It's just a shame that they couldn't have done something different. But that's small potatoes.

The diecast, the accessories, the paint, and the articulation all make the figure feel like it's well worth its hefty price tag.

Now I REALLY can't wait for the diecast 6, war machine 3, and Mark 46.

Thanks. Details, and design, are just jaw-dropping. So many cool new things they've done with it. Just amazing design.

Right?!? Such a home run. Suuuuuuuuuper pumped for the DC VI now. And HB. So much hope for HB now.

Just got this guy out of the box and what a beast. Really impressed and there are so many awesome features. The only thing that is a bummer is the left knee plate came off right out of the box.
b3cb829360c88181ff7708d0d399905d.jpg

YES!!! Got the call from my LCS... picking him up tomorrow!!! So excited!
Sorry to hear about that knee plate... is it something that is easy to snap back on? Or is it broken?

YES!!! Got the call from my LCS... picking him up tomorrow!!! So excited!
Sorry to hear about that knee plate... is it something that is easy to snap back on? Or is it broken?

It snaps back on but doesn't stay if I move the figure. I'll have to dab a bit of glue or something.

Back