1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys ever releases Hammer Drones...

5ab26bbf4a316efcaf166bddc77007f9.jpg

We can hope that hot toys join the fun!

5ab26bbf4a316efcaf166bddc77007f9.jpg

We can hope that hot toys join the fun!

Would you guys want MMS type figures of them or more of a power-pose type which would be cheaper and lend itself better to army building?

I think I'd rather have full on versions of them.

Would you guys want MMS type figures of them or more of a power-pose type which would be cheaper and lend itself better to army building?

I think I'd rather have full on versions of them.

As there are four different drones, I'd rather have a cheaper option like power pose. A full version might cost $259.99 x 4 I would prefer to spend it on other mcu characters lol

It feels similar to the Chitauri, some people might get it but most won't [emoji23]

Some thoughts on the Hammer Drones:

I don't think HT will explore these in any way shape or form. The timing would have been back when the original WM, MKVI came out...closer to the release of the film. Simply put, it is a huge risk that it would sell well and as you can see it is a fairly large and complex design and there are 4 separate variations.
There are safer marvel villain options that have been looked over thus far (Ronan, Magneto, Ultron Prime, yellow jacket)...I just don't see the want and the selling potential for the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some thoughts on the Hammer Drones:

I don't think HT will explore these in any way shape or form. The timing would have been back when the original WM, MKVI came out...closer to the release of the film. Simply put, it is a huge risk that it would sell well and as you can see it is a fairly large and complex design and there are 4 separate variations.
There are safer marvel villain options that have been looked over thus far (Ronan, Magneto, Ultron Prime, yellow jacket)...I just don't see the want and the selling potential for the figures.

And the fact that the Chitauri didn't sell that well..

And the fact that the Chitauri didn't sell that well..

Ah yes yes!

But man I wanted a Fassbender Magneto!
I don't know if it is a rights thing or what...but I love the actor and I'm sure that figure would sell well.

Anyways. WAR MACHINE! Can't wait haha.

Here's an idea that'll never happen..

Make one of them, have it be similar to the legion/sentry accessories (nice looking, sort of articulated). Make it so that it can break into two pieces, include one piece with war machine, and the other piece with the mk 6.

The hot toys BAF line lol.

Here's an idea that'll never happen..

Make one of them, have it be similar to the legion/sentry accessories (nice looking, sort of articulated). Make it so that it can break into two pieces, include one piece with war machine, and the other piece with the mk 6.

The hot toys BAF line lol.

Very nice idea actually!
I did appreciate how the Age of Ultron had some battle damaged, semi articulated torsos of the Mark 1 Ultron, Iron Legion and of an Ultron Sentry. They could have done this definately with the War Machine (tho there is a piece on the base) and the MK 6 (tho that is from the Avengers).

I doubt HT will venture into the Hammer Drones as well. But, just because the Chitauri didn't sell well and there are other villains yet unexplored, neither of which are robots/armors. Those sell better in the world market. Once the DC Mk VI gets released, there may be a resurgence of interest in the Hammer Drones because of the DC War Machine and Mk VI combo. You never know.
Ryan

I doubt HT will venture into the Hammer Drones as well. But, just because the Chitauri didn't sell well and there are other villains yet unexplored, neither of which are robots/armors. Those sell better in the world market. Once the DC Mk VI gets released, there may be a resurgence of interest in the Hammer Drones because of the DC War Machine and Mk VI combo. You never know.
Ryan

Cool to play devil's advocate lol

Well.. It's been about 4 weeks since this was released.. I hope sideshow starts sending out "incoming" emails soon.

Mine is scheduled to ship on the 10th with Sneaky. (We'll see about Sneaky) Then on the 25th Cap and Black Widow ship. Next Monday my Mk VII Sub-zero ships. After that, things quiet down.
Ryan

are the HT IRON MAN dropping in values?
Depends. The DC MkIII did due to articulation.

The MkXLII did because it isn't that popular figure.

The MkXLIII didn't since it can fit inside the Hulkbuster and it seems to be the last "mechanical" looking suit. Suits onward, starting with XLV, are going for a more organic look.

I'm pretty sure the DC VI and the inevitable DC VII will be very popular armors.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

about 2 years ago SECRET PROJECT was selling for $800-$900 on ebay. now selling for $500 if your lucky.

Back