1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this guy drop in value? Or at least get free shipping, maybe a % discount? Love to get it, but yeah, that price...

Will this guy drop in value? Or at least get free shipping, maybe a % discount? Love to get it, but yeah, that price...

If you mean through sideshow then probably not. As it's already waitlisted. Secondary market sales and prices fluctuate and are based on things that you can't predict with any level of success.

Wish I knew the answer to this. I also wanted to wait for some type of discount, but once it went to WL on SS I went ahead and PO'd from BBTS. Didn't want to risk missing out. The Mk3 went to WL and sold out on BBTS today. I'd be very surprised if the Mk1 lasts much longer.

Plus, I think this figure fits nicely into the "definitive" bracket that collectors always talk about. It's the first iteration of WM on film, it had great presence in the film, and it most resembles the WM armor from the comics.

Can't say what the secondary market will be like. If I had to take a guess, I'd predict a bunch of ridiculous asking prices with not much actual movement. You would probably have to wait a while until you find a seller who needs the cash and is willing to get let it go for a reasonable price. Whether that means below retail, who knows?

As its waitlisted it may not get to discount but SS may get more but Im not too sure. Its also sold out on BBTS. I dont think itll hang around like the AoU War Machine.

As its waitlisted it may not get to discount but SS may get more but Im not too sure. Its also sold out on BBTS. I dont think itll hang around like the AoU War Machine.

There's still at least 24 of them available at BBTS.

Oh wow, I didn't even know that happened! :lol When did he go to WL? I didn't even see him go on the Last Chance Items list, which I check often. I didn't even know the MkIII went there as well...

Oh wow, I didn't even know that happened! :lol When did he go to WL? I didn't even see him go on the Last Chance Items list, which I check often. I didn't even know the MkIII went there as well...

He went to WL on the 7th of this month. Yeah I'm pretty shocked the Mk3 is on WL tbh.

This, deadpool, batman, and supes- all PO sellouts.

It's been a looooong time since ive seen a PO sell out. Much less, 4 of them.

I'm surprised and not surprised...
I thought that having 2 War Machine options coming out around the same time that it would spread out the buying (some would get one, some the other, a few getting both). And of the 2 I really thought the MK3 would stick around longer, but I guess it is a never been done before suit.

I'm not surprised all the same from the simple fact that the War Machine Hot Toys figures in Diecast are amazing. You won't get more Diecast in a figure than the War Machine...and both have a ton of extras, amazing articulation for such a massive figure..we've already seen how well reviewed both the Mark 1 and 2 WM, I think the 3 will follow in that trend. I really didn't mind spending the money on these figures, and obviously a lot of other collectors share that sentiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, deadpool, batman, and supes- all PO sellouts.

It's been a looooong time since ive seen a PO sell out. Much less, 4 of them.

:lol I didn't even know Deadpool went to WL either. That's the only one I passed on, I think. I just went on the waitlist for 3 items last night :lol :gah: :thud: (Armored Batman, War Machine Mk 1 and 3)

I'm glad I don't hesitate when something I want goes up.

If I know that I absolutely want it, I'll go through sideshow, if I'm not 100% sure, I'll go through BBTS.

I mainly order thru Sideshow because I want the rewards cashback. AEC is close, sometimes overtakes SSC in the return and the price paid, so I order through there occasionally but they tend to sell out faster.

Don't mean to bump the thread for no reason, but I'm surprised I haven't seen more pics/reviews of this guy yet. Even on this forum, it feels like only 3 people have actually gotten him in hand. My LCS says to expect it early November (I'm in Toronto)...

IMG_6769.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6803.jpg

Back