1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way it's sold out. It'll be available again after it starts shipping. While I think it'll sell a lot better than WMMKII it'll take a while to really sell out.

BBTS still has a ton of them (ok maybe not a ton but at least more than 24). So i agree that SS should have more available soon

BBTS still has a ton of them (ok maybe not a ton but at least more than 24). So i agree that SS should have more available soon

We are talking about hot toys here. I believe they will supply as many WM figures as the public demands. Just like Han and Chewie.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

I can not wait.
And I'm so happy right now.
Found the stickers Firebird did for the first WM.
Everything that we need, since the logo on his forearm is wrong the logo on his upper right arm is missing completely.
:yess:

Thank you for posting that, Skyler!
I was curious as to the size difference between this and the old Mark 6. I have the Diecast 6 on pre-order, but I was considering cancelling to get the plastic one, mostly for the extra battle damage.

man these pictures are too nice. thanks everyone who posted pics. been lagging too much with SS and now it's off the website. didn't want to miss it on BBTS either, just pulled the trigger on the preorder. super stoked to get this.

*Side note: I'm going to Tokyo soon and seen a Hot Toys store there. Any other stores in Tokyo that have figures such as Hot Toys and SH Figuarts - that are legit.

man these pictures are too nice. thanks everyone who posted pics. been lagging too much with SS and now it's off the website. didn't want to miss it on BBTS either, just pulled the trigger on the preorder. super stoked to get this.

*Side note: I'm going to Tokyo soon and seen a Hot Toys store there. Any other stores in Tokyo that have figures such as Hot Toys and SH Figuarts - that are legit.
Toy Sapien is Hot toys flagship store in Japan.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think it's because that picture kinda just shows how well the plastic one still holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back