1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box art...

14448769_1170505696321090_5614386903391153743_n.jpg

It looks fantastic. :clap

Thx, Spangles. THIS. LOOKS. AWESOME.

He is so beautiful!!!

That war machine does look good but I think I will be passing. I already bought an aou war machine mk2 earlier this year at a good price.

Nope ... monthly codes seem to be gone and they've been replaced them with codes on packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That war machine does look good but I think I will be passing. I already bought an aou war machine mk2 earlier this year at a good price.
Sell it and get this one. The MkII was a horrible figure. Rather buy Iron Patriot over that one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any word on if the elbows can be pushed up into the bicep armor? Just like the prototype, they look long and awkward.

Can't wait to have mk's 1,2, and 3 displayed together. Patriot might try to squeeze in there, but we'll see lol.

I'm anxious to see how tall this new one is compared to existing figures. In the early promo shots that showed his height, he looked like he was a giant!

2.0 is the MILK version.

Is it possible to put something over the red light to make it a little lighter?

I'm anxious to see how tall this new one is compared to existing figures. In the early promo shots that showed his height, he looked like he was a giant!

If you have the original, I'm sure you could find the comparison photo to give yourself a good estimate. Or if you don't, you could see a comparison between the original and a figure that you do have, then look at the old and new comparison to get a better idea.

But nothing really beats having it in hand, so, even if those photos help, you probably won't get the full effect until you have it.

If you have the original, I'm sure you could find the comparison photo to give yourself a good estimate. Or if you don't, you could see a comparison between the original and a figure that you do have, then look at the old and new comparison to get a better idea.

But nothing really beats having it in hand, so, even if those photos help, you probably won't get the full effect until you have it.

Yeah I agree. I just remember this picture from last year showing the height and based off of the existing war machine and the height difference between the new one it looks like he is going to be super tall. Again it's speculation until we see pics w other existing figures to gauge.

Sorry if anyone mentioned or showed this. But the box design looks very neat..

image.jpeg

Back