1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is still a fantastic figure, I was looking for one for ages but they were always so expensive until this popped up. Glad I never managed to get one though now!

P.s thanks to those explaining the v3 thing, I didn't realise the paint variants counted as version 2.0. Does that mean Mark 7 is now on v47?

pictures from SB!

wm 1.jpg
wm 2.jpg
wm 3.jpg

Yeah....ok this will be my last Iron Man figure I swear. Looks so stunning and I'm a sucker for the war machine. I really love my Mark 2 IM3 WM...won't get rid of it either. But I think this will be a great add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e8fd2428f1b1c9341f846e90fa23353b.jpg

4c96d2469d8e867eae6e6b235734bdfa.jpg

18f71707342f1fcf91264b4044a9aa8c.jpg

08583e96dd992d5ce09e08714037d02c.jpg

I have the original comic book when Iron Man was defeated by the "Masters of Silence and resorted to creating what would be known as the War Machine armour. And since than I've loved that suit (how couldn't you).

9c19b1e8540c0a135e4d99bbb870a72b.jpg

I wanted to limit my Iron Man...maybe save for another character...but I love Iron Man and grew up with the comics. This one will be a treat! Getting this and I am so so excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the Mark II until I sold it a while back, this is the War Machine I've been waiting for. Big and bulky, like a walking tank.

When I was a kid I always wanted the Toy Biz War Machine but could never find it.

Yeah....ok this will be my last Iron Man figure I swear. Looks so stunning and I'm a sucker for the war machine. I really love my Mark 2 IM3 WM...won't get rid of it either. But I think this will be a great add.

Just ordered this too and I've also got the Mark II from AOU, can't wait for Mark III to have a sweet WM line up.

This is definitely the one I would be buying if a War Machine was on my priority list.. but the new Mark VI will likely be my next and last "expensive" MCU sixth scale figure... I'm cutting back, I swear..

:lecture

This is definitely the one I would be buying if a War Machine was on my priority list.. but the new Mark VI will likely be my next and last "expensive" MCU sixth scale figure... I'm cutting back, I swear..

Yep me too after the MK46 and MK6 and HB......i'm done....welll maybe if there is a cool suit in IW i will get that.....then i'm really done. But if there is an IM4.......

Good luck!

They are still doing MkI, MkII, MkIV, MkV and MkVII in die-cast.

Good luck!

They are still doing MkI, MkII, MkIV, MkV and MkVII in die-cast.

MKVII would be the only other one of the seven i would like to have if HT did an upgrade. I would like to see a upgrade to the MKII but it would hard to top the detail and extras that was on the armor unleashed version.

I'm pretty sure I can resist... maybe, possibly, lol..

Seriously though my long term intent is to have my quarter scale 43 as the centerpiece representing the Age of Ultron/Civil War era, with a museum MkIII representing the Iron Man era and the beginning of the MCU, and a museam MkVI representing the Avengers era. Assuming Tony is back for Infinity Wars, I may have to add a final sixth scale figure when that time comes.

I have the sixth scale 43 in an Age of Ultron display as well. In hindsight, seeing how good the 45 looks and considering it is the final battle suit, if I'd known when I ordered the sixth scale 43 that I was going to do what I'm going to do, I should have bought the 45 for better variety and just gone quarter scale for the 43.. But back then I hadn't even preordered the 3, nor knew the 6 would ever get remade.. I only ever planned on one Iron Man, lol..

MKVII would be the only other one of the seven i would like to have if HT did an upgrade. I would like to see a upgrade to the MKII but it would hard to top the detail and extras that was on the armor unleashed version.
Why would it be hard to top? With all the detail on the recent die-cast releases...well you can figure the rest out yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why would it be hard to top? With all the detail on the recent die-cast releases...well you can figure the rest out yourself.

I was thinking more of this kind. They will probaly just repaint the MKIII and call it good.

I was thinking more of this kind. They will probaly just repaint the MKIII and call it good.
I hope they redo the MkIII and give it better articulation and paint. They can probably release an unpainted one and call it the MkII.

Yeah that die cast mk3 was terrible, the only iron man i have ever backed out of. Just really disappointing overall as a 2.0. More like a statue than a figure.

Yeah that die cast mk3 was terrible, the only iron man i have ever backed out of. Just really disappointing overall as a 2.0. More like a statue than a figure.

Mine is pemanently in the ground pound (statue) pose which it looks great in and honestly the only reason i bought it. My others can do it but the III looks better because that is all it was made for.

They did a 3.0 for War Machine MkI. Maybe they will do the same for iron Man MkI and MkIII.

Back