1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was all sold on the beefier (at least in concept art) CW War Machine, but this has me on a day 1 pre-order, I may pick up a CW version too though if I like it enough though when it comes to the 2.0 I think I would rather have preferred to have got Iron Patriot when he was available as he would add a bit of colour to the line up (break up all that grey) plus WARMACHINEROX (all CAPS) and that would emphasise this fact.

WARMACHINEROX, Rhodey knew it and tony said it outright, I will have every mark of the war machine armor for my war machine hall of armor but the "iron patriot" attempt to improve/destroy a character will have no place in my collection. War machine has always been and should always be grey and called war machine, iron patriot is Norman Osborn :lecture

WARMACHINEROX, Rhodey knew it and tony said it outright, I will have every mark of the war machine armor for my war machine hall of armor but the "iron patriot" attempt to improve/destroy a character will have no place in my collection. War machine has always been and should always be grey and called war machine, iron patriot is Norman Osborn :lecture

Isn't it time for a War Machine Mark III?

By the way... I really dig the colour scheme of the Iron Patriot.

Isn't it time for a War Machine Mark III?

By the way... I really dig the colour scheme of the Iron Patriot.

There have only been three war machine suits, the mark 1 from IM2, the mark 2 from AOU, and the mark 3 is what he uses in civil war, you can see the 003 on his arm...

image.jpg

I've never understood why people latched onto the Iron Patriot like they did. It's NOT War Machine but people act like it is.

It was funny he kept trying to tow the line and was obviously trying to convince himself that the Iron Patriot rebrand was a good thing, then his password revealed his true thoughts.

I do agree on IP, in part I like that suit because the blue and red pops and I really want to try and add something like that to my IM collection seeming its mostly red other than a black and gold one. For me I imagine this may end up being my one and only WM but if I find space to display both I will have the Mk3.0 with my Avengers and the original somewhere else (with a new Mark VI maybe :D )... As Rhodey says "WARMACHINEROX" :yess::rock

All over this ... think it will complement my Iron Patriot nicely ... thus completing my Rhodey collection.

Hoping it'll be priced closer to $300 than it is to $350.

Well yeh, seeming that the designers of the 3d model in the films either designed WM and then changed the colours for IP or designed IP and then WM colours... all Hot Toys and he other toy manufacturers did was to make figures of what was in the films.
They just repainted Iron Patriot in WM colors and BAM! "New figure!"

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Back