1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always liked war machine better than ironman, probly because I am a big punisher fan and war machine is like a mix of punisher and ironman. That being said, I have always wanted to do a war machine hall of armor but there have never really been enough suits to do this, so I have held off. Now with the mark 1 and 2 out and mark 3 (looking awesome by the way) on its way, I think I am finally going to be able to do my war machine hall of armor :yess: so now I will just need a flight suit or Air Force uniform Don Cheadle and at least a Hot Toys mark 3 WM and hopefully more WM suits to come!

and don't forget the WM Hulkbuster :lol and Rhodeys house party :lol

I have always liked war machine better than ironman, probly because I am a big punisher fan and war machine is like a mix of punisher and ironman. That being said, I have always wanted to do a war machine hall of armor but there have never really been enough suits to do this, so I have held off. Now with the mark 1 and 2 out and mark 3 (looking awesome by the way) on its way, I think I am finally going to be able to do my war machine hall of armor :yess: so now I will just need a flight suit or Air Force uniform Don Cheadle and at least a Hot Toys mark 3 WM and hopefully more WM suits to come!

A hall of armor is good idea. I was trying to think of something to do with all of these.

and don't forget the WM Hulkbuster :lol and Rhodeys house party :lol

image.jpg

:rock :lol

A hall of armor is good idea. I was trying to think of something to do with all of these.

Thanks, I have always thought a WM hall of armor or armory (since I kind of think of him like punisher/ironman I mean seriously if you read the comics war machine kills bad guys just like punisher, there is no bringing them in :lecture)would be badass and not nearly the wallet killer that ironman is :lol

I also like War Machine and Punisher because they actually provide justice. The way most comic superheroes try so hard not to kill bad guys is is not plausible and also annoys me. Oops, so and so escaped from prison yet again..... I thinks it's because they will run out of bad guys if they kill them all off.

I'm sure this is gonna be pricey.... I still love the original and this would have to be awfully special to be better enough for me to want to trade up. Happy for those who missed out on original though as prices were getting out of hand....:dance

I also like War Machine and Punisher because they actually provide justice. The way most comic superheroes try so hard not to kill bad guys is is not plausible and also annoys me. Oops, so and so escaped from prison yet again..... I thinks it's because they will run out of bad guys if they kill them all off.

:goodpost: :lol This is exactly how I feel, take Loki for example he killed countless people and would have enslaved or destroyed the earth with his invasion but the avengers let him go to just escape and do it again :slap I must admit I am kind of happy about that tho because Loki is such a cool bad guy, but the punisher or war machine never would have let him go just to kill countless more innocent people the next time he gets free and he's Loki, he always gets free :lecture

:goodpost: [emoji38] This is exactly how I feel, take Loki for example he killed countless people and would have enslaved or destroyed the earth with his invasion but the avengers let him go to just escape and do it again :slap I must admit I am kind of happy about that tho because Loki is such a cool bad guy, but the punisher or war machine never would have let him go just to kill countless more innocent people the next time he gets free and he's Loki, he always gets free :lecture
I feel the same way, I like the characters that don't let villains get away with mass murder. As great as Batman is, he captures the Joker countless times just so he can escape and do it again.

I feel the same way, I like the characters that don't let villains get away with mass murder. As great as Batman is, he captures the Joker countless times just so he can escape and do it again.

Well... Joker is criminally insane so legally they can't just kill him, and Batman won't cross that line :slap

Well... Joker is criminally insane so legally they can't just kill him, and Batman won't cross that line :slap
That's what I'm saying. Batman won't kill, a naive view that is sometimes necessary for the greater good. Time and time again Joker kills innocents without remorse, and Batman doesn't have what it takes to put an end to him. He's the one that could stop Joker for good, but he won't. It's a flawed view to me, is all. When you're dealing with mass murdering psychos you don't just turn them in so they can escape and do it all over again.

But like someone else said, it's partly for storytelling. If Batman wiped out his rogues gallery there wouldn't be much left to write.

Stick Dredd and the Punisher in Gotham, and it'd be cleaned up in no time. [emoji38]

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. Batman won't kill, a naive view that is sometimes necessary for the greater good. Time and time again Joker kills innocents without remorse, and Batman doesn't have what it takes to put an end to him. He's the one that could stop Joker for good, but he won't. It's a flawed view to me, is all. When you're dealing with mass murdering psychos you don't just turn them in so they can escape and do it all over again.

But like someone else said, it's partly for storytelling. If Batman wiped out his rogues gallery there wouldn't be much left to write.

Stick Dredd and the Punisher in Gotham, and it'd be cleaned up in no time. [emoji38]

Well... There's this guy in Gotham :clap
latest

As a huge batman fan, I feel that his unwillingness to kill is because he knows he can kill. He does not want to cross that threshold which separates good and evil. If he can save a life without killing he would and he can so he does not kill. As with all the powerful heroes such as superman, cap, iron man, spidey etc. They do not kill because they know if they do they would just want to kill again and again. That kind of power is addictive and consumes you. Also, you kill one bad guy, another pops up in his place, sometimes even more evil. The cycle never ends. Not killing at least restores some hope in humanity for all. Not ideal in all cases I feel, but it is probably the way to go if you are a "god" like superman or "peak human condition" like bats.

Why do they tease the tease? This is just a completely unknown time of teasing that will turn into 8-12 months of a basically known tease time.

They do figure teasers all the time....well not as much as they used to but I really miss how they teased every single figure for the first Avengers line. They should do it with more lines.

As a huge batman fan, I feel that his unwillingness to kill is because he knows he can kill. He does not want to cross that threshold which separates good and evil. If he can save a life without killing he would and he can so he does not kill. As with all the powerful heroes such as superman, cap, iron man, spidey etc. They do not kill because they know if they do they would just want to kill again and again. That kind of power is addictive and consumes you. Also, you kill one bad guy, another pops up in his place, sometimes even more evil. The cycle never ends. Not killing at least restores some hope in humanity for all. Not ideal in all cases I feel, but it is probably the way to go if you are a "god" like superman or "peak human condition" like bats.

You should tell that to Rachel.....oh wait you can't :wink1:

You might as well say tell that to everyone that dies because of violence. You can't save them all. But your morales are what sets you apart from them, its what makes one "good".

So every cop or soldier that kills someone is evil????? By your logic a police sniper that kills a madman who has murdered innocent hostages is evil? That is a horrible thing to say to the good men and woman that do what needs to be done to keep people safe in the real world.

So every cop or soldier that kills someone is evil????? By your logic a police sniper that kills a madman who has murdered innocent hostages is evil? That is a horrible thing to say to the good men and woman that do what needs to be done to keep people safe in the real world.

Your arguing two different lines of thinking. He's talking about a villain choosing to kill versus a hero choosing to kill...and your talking about a cop or military person. Rachel wasn't killed by a cop. She was killed by a villain.

That cop doesn't have another option. He's not bullet proof or a super hero. If he kills when he had another choice, then you can at least ask the question about evil.

Your arguing two different lines of thinking. He's talking about a villain choosing to kill versus a hero choosing to kill...and your talking about a cop or military person. Rachel wasn't killed by a cop. She was killed by a villain.

That cop doesn't have another option. He's not bullet proof or a super hero. If he kills when he had another choice, then you can at least ask the question about evil.

My point was that batman could have saved countless lives by killing the joker when he had a chance to after the joker had already murdered many people, but instead he chose to arrest him instead so more people died. Just like in a real world situation like a madman who has killed hostages and is going to kill more, the police sniper could end the threat by taking the madmans life and by doing so, save lives. Or the sniper could not take the shot because he doesn't want to kill and the swat team could try and subdue and arrest him and three more hostages could die because of that choice. That is my point that in the real world good people have to kill to save lives and that doesn't make them evil and if batman had killed to save lives that wouldn't make him evil and good people would still be alive.

It's not the same. Real world cops don't kill unless they have no choice. They arrest and only use lethal force is there is imment danger that can not be prevented any other way.Only kill if no other option. They don't kill to stop future crimes. That is murder. If batman didn't kill that means he had other options. Sorry but your analogy is flawed my friend.

It's not the same. Real world cops don't kill unless they have no choice. They arrest and only use lethal force is there is imment danger that can not be prevented any other way.Only kill if no other option. They don't kill to stop future crimes. That is murder. If batman didn't kill that means he had other options. Sorry but your analogy is flawed my friend.

I could show you tons of these videos of police snipers killing to prevent future crimes, the gunman had not killed the lady yet, maybe he would maybe he wouldn't so it was a possible future crime and the police sniper killed him to save her life. Kinda like in the dark knight when the joker had already killed people and was holding hostages, batman didn't know if he would kill them or not but he was willing to risk their lives to keep the joker alive, while the real world police snipers are not willing to risk innocent people's lives to keep armed murderers alive. Another example would be the seal team that killed Bin Laden and his guards, were those seals evil for preventing his future crimes? I don't think we are going to agree on this issue because I think if a threat is grave enough it should be stopped by any means available before more innocent lives are lost. Agree to disagree on this issue I guess buddy :duff

Denver Police Sniper shoots man holding hostage at gunpoint. - YouTube

I could show you tons of these videos of police snipers killing to prevent future crimes, the gunman had not killed the lady yet, maybe he would maybe he wouldn't so it was a possible future crime and the police sniper killed him to save her life. Kinda like in the dark knight when the joker had already killed people and was holding hostages, batman didn't know if he would kill them or not but he was willing to risk their lives to keep the joker alive, while the real world police snipers are not willing to risk innocent people's lives to keep armed murderers alive. Agree to disagree on this issue I guess buddy :duff

Denver Police Sniper shoots man holding hostage at gunpoint. - YouTube

Sure police kill when necessary. And at times it's before the criminal has killed. But that is only becuase they believe killing him/her is the ONLY means to stop them from harming people. Imment danger. Not to prevent that person from later breaking out of prison and trying again. Which is essentially the argument you are making. That if batman just killed he wouldn't have to stop him later. Which is true. But also murder. He is able to stop the crime without killing. Punishment for past crimes is not his or any other heros job. Nor is preventing future crime. That's why there is a legal system.

You are equating things that are not even. Those snipers have no other means to stop the person they shoot. They are only shooting becuase that person threatening immediate harm to others. To be equal to what you are saying it would be like a cop having already cuffed a person then shooting him in the head to prevent him from later breaking out. That would be the same. Becuase batman can and does stop them ALL the TIME without killing. They may later get out and kill but that's not the same as a sniper shooting a person during a crime.

Back