1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad these were remade but in DC because gave my other one to a friend who helped me out when i needed it. So I didn't care much about giving him the wm figure, hoping it would return. Now it's even better in DC form. And I got DC mark 3 as well since i never bought the first release of those. Thanks alot hot toys. But hopefully this will be the final remake no version 2.0 DC please.

So this HAMMER tech is getting a diecast treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! Say what you want about Hammer, guy knew how to make cool looking stuff :lol

Just don't expect to work every time :lol

Totally agree!

Iron-Man-2-Justin-Hammer.jpg

So this HAMMER tech is getting a diecast treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know I'm still surprised that Hot Toys has contained themselves not to do the Hammer drones. They could have easily pushed out all of them as separate releases.

Heck people would have probably bought multiple to make some crazy display. Would have worked well to have them announced next to this Diecast release.

latest

6inch-Drones-Group-Sales-Kit-05.jpg

war-machine--drones.jpg

You know I'm still surprised that Hot Toys has contained themselves not to do the Hammer drones. They could have easily pushed out all of them as separate releases.

Heck people would have probably bought multiple to make some crazy display. Would have worked well to have them announced next to this Diecast release.

latest

6inch-Drones-Group-Sales-Kit-05.jpg

war-machine--drones.jpg

It's only a matter of time

Passing on the Hammeroids, they probably won't sell well like the chitauri, SSC still has the 2 pack.

But give me a Justin Hammer figure :clap
2h73RFh.gif

I was told that part of the problem with getting the drones is the use of military branch designations. There is some grey area or issue with the names and use of them for profit. As evidence by the PI ones. Where they called them Sea drones instead of Navy ect. I know hot toys had wanted to do them, for the same reason they love iron man...repeat tooling use and robots sell. So they may eventually get them done.

I don't know how the licensing works with government and military, which I should given how much I've dealt with licensing on other fronts...and I'm retired Usmc...you would think those two would intersect at some point. But I never really worked on anything involving the two. But it is those issues and potential additional cost and time that is the reason for hot toys not doing the drones. At least according to what I've heard.

Back