1/6 Custom Sith Speeder With Working LEDs 4 Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. I have a friend who said the same thing and I told him that I haven’t seen a lot of good vehicles at a good price. Now I’ve seen some vehicles that would blow your mind for about $1000.00. But, at this time who can afford that. So my goal was to put an item that I myself wanted to own at a fair price. And I know you weren’t trying to knock down the Speeder, but I hope the coupon still stands.:joy LOL

Winner!!
hulk.jpg

Good pics... let people see the difference. If I wasn't in the throws of saving for a house (and trying to keep pre-orders) I'd definitely bid on this one. Will keep my eyes out for future ones :duff

LOPIE, have you thought about doing a paint job like that on the speeder bike?
I just got 2 in the mail. After I finish the ROTJ Sith Throne, I'm going to get started on the speeders. I'm thinking about putting LEDs in the back of the speeder where the little flaps come up and down. Red lights would look cool.

I sent my SS Maul to Mikie for a repaint and I can't wait to get it back. I'll post some pic when it comes in.

I just got 2 in the mail. After I finish the ROTJ Sith Throne, I'm going to get started on the speeders. I'm thinking about putting LEDs in the back of the speeder where the little flaps come up and down. Red lights would look cool.

Cool! Please post your speeder and throne pics when you get them done. Thanks!

I should have some of the throne done by Sat. It’s hard to get anything done between work and the baby. I should leave the family and quit work. I'd get more done. LOL

Back