1/6 Custom Predator Agent George Dillon WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69slimer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my 3rd custom 1/6 figure. I am hoping to get the whole predator rescue team together.

This is my Carl Weathers Dillon character.

Parts used: -

Hot Toys Clubber Lang Body.

Hot Toys stand with Evilface decal. Will be changing the name plate soon.

1/6 head sculpt from Ebay, heavily modified by me to fit HT body and painted expertly by Greggo. It looks so much better in than in these photos.

Custom made flak jacket with real kevlar inserts

2 x Hot Toys Chris Redfield MP5 guns - weathered by me

Dragon trousers

Hot Toys Platoon Sergeant Barnes H type suspenders, pouches and canteen

Dragon boots

Hope you like it!

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

DSC_0800-1.jpg

DSC_0801-1.jpg

Very well done! Can't wait to see your take on the rest of the team.

Very nice custom, thanks for sharing.

I plan to bash the whole Predator team too, so a couple of questions:

- Are you sure Dillon was wearing flak jacket? Similar to the one worn by Billy? I need to watch the movie again but I remember it as a sort of light (non-armored) jacket/vest and I wondered a lot how I will obtain one - if it was indeed a flak jacket, obtaining one should be easier.

- What about the cap? Finding a correct one has proven difficult for me. Yours is part of the custom headsculpt?

Anyway, good work. I am looking forward to your next custom figure.

Hi. Thanks for the comments.

The hat is indeed part of the Head Sculpt. I got it off eBay. It had a long neck so I had to carefully file down, saw and cut to shape and then drill to fit a Hot Toys body. I think Dillon had a short sleeved shirt with a non armoured thin jacket in the actual film, but I thought this looked good in proportion to the body and the colour matched the pants well. My next figure will be Poncho Ramirez. I have the Rocco Tartamella head sculpt and grenade launcher from Zeek and I'm whacking it on a Hot Toys TTM 16 body. It should come together nicely over the next few weeks and I will post pictures when I am done. Thanks for looking.

Back