1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig his helmet, he looks meaner than the regular clones.

Don't get me wrong. I like them all its just to many Commanders. Other then cody 212th trooper Rex has one. I have 3 of the black clones but need a commander and the other way around.

fullpayment and double ship with tusken.by the time mine gets to oz now it will either be this friday or nxt week

Had a live chat with ssc online today. they say there is a problem with the delivery of the figure to their warehouse.
Hence it's not shipped.

Had a live chat with ssc online today. they say there is a problem with the delivery of the figure to their warehouse.
Hence it's not shipped.

Yeah, I just called and they said the same thing... Basically a delay in customs. The actually start charging when expected in wheteher they have it or not and with the customs delay , well thngs are delayed .... It should ship today or tomorrow at the latest. I got the Tusken shipping at the same time as well but unfortunately not together as I used coupons on both shipping cant be combined as 1 item per coupon and well, etc ..etc...etc... . Anyway, shipping soon....

Hence it's not shipped.

??? I was charged for two items the other day. I just got 2 ups emails wish a del date of 17 Oct. On my list below only 2 items (3rd ship on the 1st week of this month and is no longer on the list.) Is the stap (4.0lb) and Neyo (2.0). Maybe something I forgot about?

it usually takes 3 to 5 days for them to get to oz...others in the US shld have them before me but i will do.

Back