1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry FP=Fley Payments

ah, gotcha. I was like isn't FP=Full Payment?:lol:slap They've been doing this for awhile now. I guess their whole "out the door in 24" doesn't apply to PO's. I usually get charged mid week(full payment, they ship around Friday, and I have it next Friday.

ah, gotcha. I was like isn't FP=Full Payment?:lol:slap They've been doing this for awhile now. I guess their whole "out the door in 24" doesn't apply to PO's. I usually get charged mid week(full payment, they ship around Friday, and I have it next Friday.

Most of the time I only use Flex Payments. Odd as it sounds I only see the cost of the item as the very last payment. Works for me. I did ask about this as I did just do a full buy item not to long again. Since I get my orders in before the cut off time. I get them the next day. This item did't come. In short this is what I was told and I was told it had to do with Calif law. I looked into it and sure it was there.

That is why I said look at Calf law and you will fine your answer.

Just got my first ever Clone Commanders. Cant wait for Neyo now, but that should do for me now. 6 Clones are enough :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erz5E3a9fqU&feature=plcp[/ame]

Just got my first ever Clone Commanders. Cant wait for Neyo now, but that should do for me now. 6 Clones are enough :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erz5E3a9fqU&feature=plcp

HaHa, your a funny man.....:panic::panic::panic: That's what most if not all said on this board.....:thud: Take me, sure only SW, ya thats it. Just SW only....Clones...Just Clones everytime I seen something new it was :yess:

I'm telling you HT puts Coke in these things.

I think this is going to be ship today, I was just charged for something and my STAP will not be charged/ship till Monday 15 Oct. Could be this one?

Hope you guys enjoy, can't wait to see your pics, this will be my first film Commander passed up. :(

Maybe they'll eventually put out a Speeder for him and then I'll have to scrounge him up somewhere. :lol

Hope you guys enjoy, can't wait to see your pics, this will be my first film Commander passed up. :(

Maybe they'll eventually put out a Speeder for him and then I'll have to scrounge him up somewhere. :lol

I used my points to get him, the end cost was free. The speeder I have the bat pod coming so he is going on it. I also have the Tumbler coming next month or when they get them in. Rex riding shotgun and Skywalker driving it. The STAP will be attacking it. With Neyo and the batpood doing something. Don't know yet.

Back